Все Категории

Rouse Your League for Balur's Beacon Invasion

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Rouse Your League for Balur's Beacon Invasion

Lords and Ladies,

Balur's Black Horde grows restless, and the threat of chaos bears down on Darkshine with ever greater ferocity. You and your League must rise to the challenge, and fend off the Marennon in Balur’s Beacon Invasion!

This time-limited Event will take place once a month. While it is on, participating Leagues must defend their Beacons against five Attack Waves from Balur's forces in exchange for spectacular Rewards.

Should you and your League wish to take on Balur's forces you must stay vigilant, for a banner announcing the Event will appear in the "Special Events" tab of the Events window three days before it begins!

Each Wave will be launched randomly during a four-hour Attack Window, with the first Attack Window opening the moment the Event begins.

Attack Windows are separated by four-hour cooldown periods. During cooldown periods, Balur's forces will not attack the Beacons of participating Leagues. If a League controls multiple Beacons, Balur's Horde will attack them one-by-one in random order during Attack Waves.

To successfully repel an Attack Wave, a League must win at least 75% of the battles that take place during that Wave.

If a League fails to repel two Attack Waves in a row, it will no longer be able to participate in the Event. Participation in the Event will also end if a League no longer controls at least one Beacon.

After each battle that takes place at one of its Beacons, Leagues will earn Dark Essence. When an Attack Wave is repelled, League Members will earn League Gold which can be spent in the League Shop. Successfully defend all your League’s Beacons during each Attack Wave to maximize each Member’s bounty of League Gold.

You can check out Balur's Beacon Invasion now by clicking on the “Special Events” tab in the Events window.

Note that a League can participate if its League Marshal or a League Captain authorize it to do so, and only if it controls at least one Beacon.

The Marennon are coming for your League’s Beacons – do everything in your power to stop them!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Просмотры
Комментарии
24 апр. 2023, 10:2724.04.23
MicModerator
24 апр. 2023, 11:0024.04.23

Thanks for the info😎 waiting to see it😁

24 апр. 2023, 11:5324.04.23

it's very annoying to wait for some update when some other players can play it, why not do proper work on it rather than releasing for a batch of players??? Also, please don't tell me you created this big event just for league gold?? Hopefully you added other better rewards.

24 апр. 2023, 16:0924.04.23

I'm a captain in my league and we elected to participate, but the Beacon Invasion entry on the Special Events tab disappeared the second the event began. I was watchiing the count down for when the event began. Once the timer ran out, it refreshed and the event disappeared. I am unable to view the event and the league relies on me to manage anything dealing with the beacons. I logged out fully, then back in. That didnt help. I closed all plarium events in task manager and went back in, that didnt help. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. That didnt help. I can see the event on other accounts, but not my captain account.   Thought you should know it is buggy and critical members may not be able to view the event and therefore cannot provide much assistance to others.

24 апр. 2023, 17:1324.04.23

do you hold any Beacons  Only leagues that hold beacons can join the event

25 апр. 2023, 00:0825.04.23
Wesley Pringle

do you hold any Beacons  Only leagues that hold beacons can join the event

Yes, we hold 24 beacons and I have troops on all of them.  I can see the event on some accounts, but not on others. As I mentioned before, I could see the event on the special events tab and watched the count down. Once the countdown to begin the event was complete, it disappeared and I haven't been able to get it back and view it.

25 апр. 2023, 00:2725.04.23
25 апр. 2023, 00:32(отредактировано)

We had chosen not to participate in the Balur's Invasion event because many in Archers Pride ii had left then rejoined the league as part of the process needed to make spaces while very recently doing our L23 Fort upgrade.

YET we are being attacked by the same Balur waves as those who chose to participate. We get the same DE overflows every 4 hours as those who chose to participate as the Beacons only fill to their maximum capacity. Yet, despite now having to beat the waves and do the same work, we will get zero gold.  

Not really fair is it? 

Is Plarium going to offfer compensation, or given that the choice was no real choice, as it was actually taken away by Plarium who MADE us take part anyway, now include us in the event, despite having originally said no?

25 апр. 2023, 02:4225.04.23

I will forward  all concerns so The devs  know what's going on 

BiohazarDModerator
25 апр. 2023, 08:3125.04.23

Hope everyone who participated is able to get the rewards, as there was a huge amount of league gold given out for leagues with strong beacons.  

i

Don't worry the bugs will be worked out eventually, if your league participated and you didn't receive the reward please submit a support ticket.  

OlenkaAdmin
25 апр. 2023, 11:1225.04.23
Ozi APii

We had chosen not to participate in the Balur's Invasion event because many in Archers Pride ii had left then rejoined the league as part of the process needed to make spaces while very recently doing our L23 Fort upgrade.

YET we are being attacked by the same Balur waves as those who chose to participate. We get the same DE overflows every 4 hours as those who chose to participate as the Beacons only fill to their maximum capacity. Yet, despite now having to beat the waves and do the same work, we will get zero gold.  

Not really fair is it? 

Is Plarium going to offfer compensation, or given that the choice was no real choice, as it was actually taken away by Plarium who MADE us take part anyway, now include us in the event, despite having originally said no?

Thank you for informing us about this issue. This information has been passed on to the team for further investigation. Also, we would like to ask you to send your user ID to our tech support team via this link

Thank you for your cooperation! 😉

25 апр. 2023, 14:0825.04.23
Wesley Pringle

I will forward  all concerns so The devs  know what's going on 

Just as a followup. I was never able to see the event. A few members also reported they could not see the event. Those who could see the event were able to collect the rewards. Myself and those who could not see the event on the Special Events tab were not able to collect even though we participated.

5 май 2023, 14:3805.05.23

How long will it take to get this event launched in other servers? Please give some tentative time, I'm really looking forward to get all that huge amount of Eir's Gold and buy heck lot of geists for my champions. Hopefully, you guys launch it in next 1-2 weeks. Best if in next 10 days since Eir's Cycle will reset then.

MicModerator
5 май 2023, 15:2605.05.23
Nepotiz

How long will it take to get this event launched in other servers? Please give some tentative time, I'm really looking forward to get all that huge amount of Eir's Gold and buy heck lot of geists for my champions. Hopefully, you guys launch it in next 1-2 weeks. Best if in next 10 days since Eir's Cycle will reset then.

Hello Anupam, we don't know when it will be launched , we don't have a calendar for the events !

Just stay tuned and follow the news in game , there will be a reminder of the event few days before the start  !😎

I wish you a good day !

5 май 2023, 17:2405.05.23
6 май 2023, 11:17(отредактировано)
Nepotiz

As  far as  when it will launch again and where I'm not  sure  keep in mind  things  will most likely be a different scale as  for as risk reward not  sure  if the  beacons  will have temp capacity increase so they can collect  the dark essence that is awarded for  each attack and  I think  the attack rates  may change to make  the  event  more  of a  challange .  keep tuned in and you will know more as we do.

OlenkaAdmin
19 май 2023, 12:0419.05.23

Dear players, please pay attention that Balur's Beacon Invasion will not be launched in May. The team is currently working on refining and optimizing the event. It will be launched as soon as all necessary changes are implemented.