Все Категории

Game Improvements

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Lords and Ladies,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- League Settings tweaked so it is now possible to set the Required Level of applicants to 120
- “Medals” subtab within the “Resources” tab of the Black Market improved so that it is now possible to apply multiple Medals at the same time
- Hero Inventory expanded so you can now open up to 18 more Equipment Slots
- “Champions” icon on the main interface tweaked to show additional information about the League Tower Event
- Warrior Pass Quest "Respond to Development Help Requests from your League" improved to include a tooltip clarifying which Request responses count towards the Quest
- “Hero” window tweaked to include a confirmation pop-up when opening Chests that do not contain Divine Equipment using a Master Key (Universal)
- Mar'eth Quests tweaked so that the Quest “Upgrade A Divine Equipment Item” is now a Monthly Quest available to players at Level 60 or higher

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Просмотры
Комментарии
27 апр. 2022, 09:4427.04.22
27 апр. 2022, 10:2927.04.22

Hello Plarium!

Why is the protection of Stoneheart troops no longer displayed in numbers? I see the strength of the attack in numbers as it should be, but I don’t see the defense. What happened, the peculiarity of the stoneheart troops has already been reset, they have become worse than ordinary troops (which at least still display the defense strength in numbers, and thus the player understands what he can do with these troops and what not))? 

Rest assured that many players have made great long term plans for these stoneheart troops, and now they are just attacking troops according to the displayed NAN text instead of the normal numbers. And how now to send them as reinforcements to someone without knowing their amount of strength? 

27 апр. 2022, 10:4327.04.22

- Hero Inventory expanded so you can now open up to 18 more Equipment Slots 

👌juhuuuu

27 апр. 2022, 11:2927.04.22

Thank you for so many new and nice improvements...we are always grateful for all your efforts to improve the game so that we can enjoy it even more :-)
Thanks to the whole team... you are number one :-) 

👍👌👍👌👍

27 апр. 2022, 14:0427.04.22

Hola con los nuevos cambios no puedo ver la suma total de mis defensas colocadas en la fortaleza y en las beacons, les agradecería si pueden reparar eso, saludos

28 апр. 2022, 10:1828.04.22
MAR

Hola con los nuevos cambios no puedo ver la suma total de mis defensas colocadas en la fortaleza y en las beacons, les agradecería si pueden reparar eso, saludos

Hm, i can see it @the embassy + @the keep. Did you clean the cache?

i

1 май 2022, 09:3401.05.22

If you really want this game to involve more strategy make sieges do what sieges are supposed to do, stop outside contact.   Stop any kind of troops from going in or out of the castle.  The goal of the siege would be to strategically stop the castle from doing anything, and also, get a reward at the end.  One of the rewards could be influence points, resources, whatever.  Of course, you'd have to make it a real siege so siege warfare game balancing will need to take effect.  remember the defending side has a huge advantage, what with boiling oil, etc.

1 май 2022, 09:3601.05.22

I'd also like to see more castle skins, ones that you get through natural-level progression.  that's just me because my castle looked the same for a very long time.  It changes a lot at lower levels but the higher you go  the longer it stays the same.

2 май 2022, 09:5502.05.22
Albert De Leon

I'd also like to see more castle skins, ones that you get through natural-level progression.  that's just me because my castle looked the same for a very long time.  It changes a lot at lower levels but the higher you go  the longer it stays the same.

The best place to place your suggestions  for the game  is in this area https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/ 

This  is where the process begins 

13 сент. 2022, 16:2713.09.22

MOBILE APP PLEASE we should be able to play this game everywhere