Все Категории

New Divine Equipment Sets Are Here

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Huge Bonuses For Castles And Units Are At Hand!

Lords and Ladies,

New Divine Hero Equipment Items have arrived!

We have now added 2 new Divine Equipment Item Sets:

- The Celestial Ring Set is comprised of the Celestial Chiroptera Ring and the Celestial Ram's Head Ring. Equip them to greatly increase your Castle Defense.

- The Stoneheart Ring Set also has two Rings: the Stoneheart Bloodknuckle and the Stoneheart Eagle-Eye Ring. This Set increases both the Defense and Offense of your Stoneheart Units.

You will find these Items in Ring Chests. These Chests only contain Rings that are part of Divine Equipment Item Sets, so keep a vigilant eye out for them.

And cast your gaze towards the Feats window, where you will find new Feats of Honor concerning these new Items!

A few things to remember: all Divine Equipment Items are Class IV, meaning they improve Bestiary, Occult, Cavalry, and Infantry Units. On top of this, Divine Equipment Items can also be upgraded beyond Level 5 to provide an Additional Bonus per upgrade.

Divine Equipment Items such as these are always part of Sets that grant Set Bonuses. You will benefit from Set Bonuses when your Hero is equipped with a certain number of Items within that Set.

With this in mind — find these new Items now, and demonstrate your might!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Просмотры
Комментарии
27 апр. 2022, 09:4327.04.22
27 апр. 2022, 11:2427.04.22

Hello excellent new equipment items for the hero :-)
Thank you very much as always :-)
I'll try them as soon as I can :-)
Greetings and good game :-) 

👌👌👌👌👌

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
11 май 2022, 14:4811.05.22
Fallout

Hello excellent new equipment items for the hero :-)
Thank you very much as always :-)
I'll try them as soon as I can :-)
Greetings and good game :-) 

👌👌👌👌👌

Thanks for your feedback!

Have a nice day!😉