Все Категории

The League Series Is Here

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Test Your League’s Strength And Win Great Rewards!

Lords and Ladies,

An amazing opportunity has arisen for your League to show what it is capable of – the League Series! While it is on, your League will receive Series Points based on its Ranking in the Tournaments included in the Tournament List.

Higher Ranks in the Tournaments will earn you more Series Points, higher placement in your Tier, and better Rewards for all participating League Members.

Series Points will be added after the final ranking is determined in Tournaments included on the Tournament List. Your League’s final position within its Tier will be calculated after all Tournaments on the Tournament List are over. Don’t worry if there is a small delay!

For the first League Series, Tier placement is based on League Power Points. For all subsequent League Series, Tier placement is based on the number of Series Points earned in the previous League Series. The higher the Tier, the better the Rewards will be.

To be eligible for Rewards in the League Series, League Members must:

- Earn the minimum number of Points required to claim Rewards in any of the Tournaments included in the Tournament List

- Be fully-fledged League Members

- Not leave the League before the Series ends

The higher a League places in its Tier, the better will be its Rewards. Leagues that claim first place in the top three Tiers will receive a special prize

upon completion of the Series - a unique League Banner Frame.

Don’t miss this chance to acquire great Rewards. Rouse your League, and head over to the “Events” window to check out the League Series!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Просмотры
Комментарии
28 март 2022, 12:0028.03.22
28 март 2022, 13:2228.03.22

Hm? Did 1k points, but shows nothing:

i

i

Is it a bug?

28 март 2022, 18:0828.03.22

it might  take time to register in the league stats  but it will catch up If it doesn't let me know please

29 март 2022, 06:4029.03.22

Hm, meanwhile it are over 5k points, but the overview does not change.

29 март 2022, 11:2429.03.22

Hello :-)
Thank you very much for this new "League series" event, I'm sure it will make my league much stronger with so many new rewards :-)
Greetings to all and thanks as always to the entire Plarium team for so many news :-)
Have a nice game :-) 

👍👍👌👍👍