Все Категории

Game Improvements

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Cult Boon Fest window improved so that it now contains a separate tab for tracking your Milestone Rewards
- Fixed a bug affecting Champion Units, so that an alert will now always show if you send them into battle without a full Support Group
- Fixed the Live Events tab of the Events window, so that individual player Points scores and Coalition Points scores display correctly
- Fixed the Guardian XP Boosts pop-up in the Guardian Conquest window, so that the correct amount of Guardian XP Boosts you have remaining is displayed after you purchase one
- Fixed the Goods tab of the Inbox window so that all Items display correctly and do not exceed the boundaries of the window

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
3 окт. 2022, 10:5003.10.22
3 окт. 2022, 13:4603.10.22

A buena hora , porque a mi me hizo perder muchos puntos en los eventos y reclamaba y todo eran escusas , una tras otra 

At a good time, because it made me lose a lot of points in the events and I complained and it was all excuses, one after another

KatiaModerator
3 окт. 2022, 18:1603.10.22
KASIOPEA

A buena hora , porque a mi me hizo perder muchos puntos en los eventos y reclamaba y todo eran escusas , una tras otra 

At a good time, because it made me lose a lot of points in the events and I complained and it was all excuses, one after another

Hello Kasiopea. Have you contacted the Support Team? if yes, I need the number of the Support's reply. It looks like my screenshot

i

3 окт. 2022, 21:1103.10.22

Sparta: War of Empires (gyazo.com) 

intermittently this message pops up and I lose touch with the game. then for a long time it is impossible to log in again. what does this mean, why does it happen and what should I do to prevent it from happening again?! 

KatiaModerator
5 окт. 2022, 19:0005.10.22

Hello Nikias. This is a ban from the game's filters when they detect unusual activity. The filters are there to give a fair game to all of the players, as it seems that some players use bot programs to run their city instead of them. Of course, sometimes the filters might get a double click, because of lags, as a threat so they ban the player for a couple of minutes, to stop the <possible>> bot program.  If you get this notification often, you have to submit a ticket to the support. If you have a slow internet connection, it is better to start your skirmish only when you won't do something else in your city.

6 окт. 2022, 19:1706.10.22

If it would be possible to adjust the payout on battle grounds that would be great. I do spend $ within game on many special offers but as of late have found Myself loosing everything doing BG's then struggling to get even a portion of it back. This is extreamly dicouraging and more often than not makes Me feel as though the whole thing is rigged to cause Me to loose it all simply to purchase troops or spend dramacha. This experiance in turn causes Me to have no troop strength to do anything with and limits My capacity to do anything in game and thus discourages Me from further investment.

6 окт. 2022, 19:2206.10.22

I also play Stormfall and this is the same case there. When I run out of troops doing the battle grounds there I end up not logging in for quite some time because I'd rather invest in champ pass and saphires as opposed to invest in more troops that I will loss anyways. Besides battle grounds and royal brawls there is not much else to do in game so I find Myself playing other games outside of Plarium and investing real money there instead.

6 окт. 2022, 19:2906.10.22

I only participate in battle grounds within both games to build troop strength-not diminish it. If this persists I'd rather invest My hard earned money into another game instead . Just being honest from a consumers standpoint. I have 3 accounts in Sparta and another 3 accounts in Stormfall all within the same leagues or coalitions.

KatiaModerator
8 окт. 2022, 17:0708.10.22
Dade Breed

I only participate in battle grounds within both games to build troop strength-not diminish it. If this persists I'd rather invest My hard earned money into another game instead . Just being honest from a consumers standpoint. I have 3 accounts in Sparta and another 3 accounts in Stormfall all within the same leagues or coalitions.

Hello Dade.   Let me explain to you how the Persian Position works. All the units that Xerxes gives you are like a loan. You have to pay back the loan plus an % interest, so the Xerxes will give you the next bigger loan, and so on.  You have to choose a specific number of units that you don't mind losing, and always must be units that you can build with basic goods, like timber, bronze, and grain. Better use your fully upgraded units.  Do not use denarii units and no champions as well, as they don't count in the Xerxes bank. Have always full your granary and warehouses, so Xerxes won't give you resources, but it will give you more units.  Only a friend or an experienced teammate can guide you in this.  You will learn it  in time.

9 окт. 2022, 01:4809.10.22

Katia,

Thank you so much for your reply. I know exactly what your refering to and I do just that when attempting the BG's. What I'm refering to is at one point a few months back I had a larger player hit Me unexpextedly and I went from having about 200K units down to 50K. Since then no matter haw many different times I play the BG's over the following months I just cannot get past having that same 50K unit count even after collecting from brawls and reinserting in BG. It just seems to Me that besides recieving XP it's not giving Me any extra units, and if it does it's so insignificant of a number that it seems pointless. All I am requesting is that Plarium perhaps give a little more when doing them. The new dice game has helped though I will admit and I do appreciate you all adding that so thank you so much for that.

KatiaModerator
9 окт. 2022, 19:1009.10.22
Dade Breed

Katia,

Thank you so much for your reply. I know exactly what your refering to and I do just that when attempting the BG's. What I'm refering to is at one point a few months back I had a larger player hit Me unexpextedly and I went from having about 200K units down to 50K. Since then no matter haw many different times I play the BG's over the following months I just cannot get past having that same 50K unit count even after collecting from brawls and reinserting in BG. It just seems to Me that besides recieving XP it's not giving Me any extra units, and if it does it's so insignificant of a number that it seems pointless. All I am requesting is that Plarium perhaps give a little more when doing them. The new dice game has helped though I will admit and I do appreciate you all adding that so thank you so much for that.

Dade,  maybe you can invest all the rewards you get to xerxes bank, but leave it to one bar and continue like this for 2 weeks - 1 month. Of course, you have to do your raids and train units 24h/7 . Do not try to get any payout from xexres positions. Just let them to one bar. When you will think that your bank is full, add  a 50% grain boost and a 50% grain consumption decrease, apply all the boosts to your resources, fill all of your granary and warehouses with resources,  and start breaking the positions that have 1 bar, but not the top positions. If it won't work for you, then contact the Support team. 

9 окт. 2022, 20:1609.10.22

Katia,

Thank you so much for this. No one has told Me to do that before so I've never attempted it this way. I will definately do this. I appreciate all of your help concerning this as well. Have a great day. I'll let you know how everything went at a later date. Thanks again :).

4 апр. 2023, 15:5004.04.23

игра не запускается висит на 99%

KatiaModerator
7 апр. 2023, 20:0307.04.23
VITON

игра не запускается висит на 99%

Hello Archon, Is your game ok now?