Все Категории

New: Warrior Pass

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Seize Stunning Rewards Before The Season Ends!

Archons,

The oracle speaks of good fortune. So, I have authorized the launch of a special opportunity for Archons that are Level 15 and above to be rewarded - the Warrior Pass. You can find it in the Events window.

This is a time-limited Event during which you can get special Rewards in two ways:

- By completing Warrior Quests

A certain number of Warrior Quests open during the first five days of the Warrior Pass Season in the "Quests" tab of the Event. By completing them, you can earn Rewards as well as Warrior Points.

Warrior Points are needed for the second category of Rewards in this Event. Collecting enough of them can also give you bonus Warrior Points through Milestone Rewards.

Completing Warrior Quests is the best way to get Warrior Points, but you can get them through some Special Offers too.

- By unlocking Warrior Pass Levels

Once you have accumulated enough Warrior Points, you can use them to unlock Warrior Pass Levels in the "Pass Levels" tab to get remarkable Rewards.

Each Level has two types of Rewards:

Free Rewards - Available for free when you unlock a Level.

Premium Rewards - Only available if you have a Premium Warrior Pass.

Note that all unclaimed Rewards from unlocked Levels will be added to your account automatically when the Season ends. All unused Warrior Points will be lost, though, so remember to use all of them before time runs out.

Do us proud and claim all the Rewards to enrich your City!

Basileus Leonidas 

Просмотры
Комментарии
18 фев. 2022, 11:4218.02.22
18 фев. 2022, 12:1718.02.22
18 фев. 2022, 12:22(отредактировано)

two options.... ANOTHER ERROR OF DEVELOPERS or plarium  expect us to leave a coa in order to join it back to get that.... (that would be illogical)

and yes, for over 6 years I am part of same coa lol I am not coa-less

i

incredible, they never implement one thing with no error....

i know, clear cache, cookies, restart, and if not reinstall game blah blah.... only plarium forces players to work so they get something done... EVEN when they want our money to keep "unbalancing" game. and they wonder why players move to other games....

KitanaCommunity Manager
18 фев. 2022, 15:1818.02.22
Fortuna

two options.... ANOTHER ERROR OF DEVELOPERS or plarium  expect us to leave a coa in order to join it back to get that.... (that would be illogical)

and yes, for over 6 years I am part of same coa lol I am not coa-less

i

incredible, they never implement one thing with no error....

i know, clear cache, cookies, restart, and if not reinstall game blah blah.... only plarium forces players to work so they get something done... EVEN when they want our money to keep "unbalancing" game. and they wonder why players move to other games....

Please try clearing the cache and relaunching the game (to reset the cache, open Plarium Play > Settings > Troubleshooting > Press the button "Reset cache"). It really helps. Let me know the result! 

19 фев. 2022, 19:2719.02.22

the translation tool you used did not translate well the sarcasm..... look for another

24 фев. 2022, 08:3724.02.22

What a joke Plarium is or is it we who Plarium thinks are the joke?  Not 1 single item works the way it is supposed to. example, upgrade generals items. Plarium had a graded reward systems where you claim on each step. Yet you need to upgrade more items than it asks for before the "prize claim " button lights up. 

Respond to coa players help requests. Am currently at 50 level yet have helped over 50 today(clicking each one individually when I saw clicking the help all button resulted in only an increase of 1 irrespective of how many requests were active). Just saw my number for today was 36, clicked 8 more and my count rose to 37. 

If Plarium really thinks we are so stupid maybe it is time to kiss this game goodbye and find a game where the promoter treats people like people instead of cash cow idiots.

I am not going to list every rip-off this new Warrior Pass does. And rest of game is NO better. 

You train 25m points worth of troops yet it tells you that you have only trained 8m points worth. 

You use boosts and it does not count those troops at all.

Rather than new rip-offs and problems in gameplay just fix all the problems in game. 

Your rewards and gifts are not worth the resources etc we waste getting them. 

We pay 10 times whatever any gift we get in resources/time and frustration.

Get your act together Plarium or I sense a mass exodus of players soon based on chatroom chatter. 

KatiaModerator
24 фев. 2022, 17:5724.02.22
saintsone

What a joke Plarium is or is it we who Plarium thinks are the joke?  Not 1 single item works the way it is supposed to. example, upgrade generals items. Plarium had a graded reward systems where you claim on each step. Yet you need to upgrade more items than it asks for before the "prize claim " button lights up. 

Respond to coa players help requests. Am currently at 50 level yet have helped over 50 today(clicking each one individually when I saw clicking the help all button resulted in only an increase of 1 irrespective of how many requests were active). Just saw my number for today was 36, clicked 8 more and my count rose to 37. 

If Plarium really thinks we are so stupid maybe it is time to kiss this game goodbye and find a game where the promoter treats people like people instead of cash cow idiots.

I am not going to list every rip-off this new Warrior Pass does. And rest of game is NO better. 

You train 25m points worth of troops yet it tells you that you have only trained 8m points worth. 

You use boosts and it does not count those troops at all.

Rather than new rip-offs and problems in gameplay just fix all the problems in game. 

Your rewards and gifts are not worth the resources etc we waste getting them. 

We pay 10 times whatever any gift we get in resources/time and frustration.

Get your act together Plarium or I sense a mass exodus of players soon based on chatroom chatter. 

Hello Saintsone. Regarding the task for the help request of our teammates, the game clearly says respond to  x   DEVELOPMENT   help request from your coalition. Development is agreements and buildings help requests. The help request for breaking the general's equipment isn't development. Regarding the training troops, the task asks  us to train 450 units or get them from the market.  The task can complete by the time that the unit's training has finished, not the time we add them to the training queue. If you think that the Warriors pass doesn't work properly and you don't get the points you deserve, please contact Plarium Support Team. Regarding the tournaments rewards, they are just a well-done gift. They never meant to cover our losses. we must admit that nowadays the players getting a lot of free gifts, that we never got them in the Stone Age of Sparta when the game was new. 🙂 

KatiaModerator
24 фев. 2022, 19:3024.02.22
Fortuna

the translation tool you used did not translate well the sarcasm..... look for another

Fortuna, Kitana is right. I had the same issue and the manager told me to clear my cache. I'm a mod but I was displeased as I didn't think that it is my case issue, but I followed her advice. After the reset of my cache, the task showed green. It is up to every player to follow the recommendations or not but be assured that the  Plarium's employees and the mods want to help the players.    

25 фев. 2022, 09:0825.02.22

katia, how many times do you think is normal to reinstall a game, clear cache daily? please lets be serious (I agree sometimes you have to do it, but not constantly/nearly daily as we have to do here)

other games don't have so many problems.

they have scheduled weekly maintenance, where they sort all, they tell days in advance when it will happen, they give bonus for delays, they give bonus for problems caused for them... only plarium has such problems and never compensate players for their errors

I can not be reassured by plarium after 8 years of really bad experiences...

26 фев. 2022, 11:0826.02.22

hi all

can you advise whats the talisman coffer in the rewards at the end?

thanks

bobby

26 фев. 2022, 18:5726.02.22

the talisman offered is the new divine generals gear collectoin talisman

It is the same as a normal talisman, only from level 6 to 10 it gets a random bous every time you level it

Also - the more of the new divine generals gear you equip the bigger the set bonus is,  set bonus gives free agema every day and a bonus of up to 25% offense to your horse troops

KatiaModerator
3 март 2022, 15:2203.03.22
Bobby HOH

hi all

thanks

bobby

Hello Bobby HOH. As Bannshee very well said, the divine  talisman  can work with other Divine equipment as a set, and besides the individual  boost they can give when they are upgraded more than 5 level, they can give agemas every 24h starting with 20 agems for free, if those divine items will stay equipped to your general.I haven't upgraded my divine items yet , so I don't know what individual boost they give, but other players told me that  they can give a boost to the training queues as well.

i

KatiaModerator
3 март 2022, 15:2803.03.22
Fortuna

katia, how many times do you think is normal to reinstall a game, clear cache daily? please lets be serious (I agree sometimes you have to do it, but not constantly/nearly daily as we have to do here)

other games don't have so many problems.

they have scheduled weekly maintenance, where they sort all, they tell days in advance when it will happen, they give bonus for delays, they give bonus for problems caused for them... only plarium has such problems and never compensate players for their errors

I can not be reassured by plarium after 8 years of really bad experiences...

Other games aren't Sparta. I play a builders game and I used to play a Farm game .All have a lot of participation, and ALL had lags and we had to refresh the game and to clear the cache.I 

3 март 2022, 17:0703.03.22
Bobby HOH

hi all

thanks

bobby

the divine one with a key, if you did not get the key, write support, and if they bs you, ask again

3 март 2022, 17:0903.03.22
Katia

Other games aren't Sparta. I play a builders game and I used to play a Farm game .All have a lot of participation, and ALL had lags and we had to refresh the game and to clear the cache.I 

i did not mean other plarium games. i mean other company games, plarium is probably one with the worst quality.... if I am here is for the 8 year long friends, not for the bad bad quality of game,

you can have occasional lag, and you can play in permanent lag as we do here.... in plarium

3 март 2022, 17:1003.03.22

when we are going to get the keys for the talisman? plarium support is only answering to some top players ignoring the rest 

KatiaModerator
5 март 2022, 17:4605.03.22
Fortuna

when we are going to get the keys for the talisman? plarium support is only answering to some top players ignoring the rest 

Fortuna, the Support replies always via our email. So, the player has to have a valid email. Plus a lot of players add their coordinates to their ticket but they relocate their city,  so the Support cannot find them. Plus, the players might have settings to their email account, and the Support's reply goes to their spam sector. If a player won't receive a reply in 2-5 working days, then he /she can send the number of the ticket to a moderator, so we will ask the manager to check why the player didn't get a reply. It is the usual procedure.

5 март 2022, 19:4905.03.22

Правда что plarium уволил Русских модераторов? 

6 март 2022, 08:2806.03.22
Katia

but never as much here .... and for sure, never the lack of support as here, and never the lack of respect and education from support as here... 

but it is ok, YOU must defend what you have to defend

6 март 2022, 08:2906.03.22
Katia

Fortuna, the Support replies always via our email. So, the player has to have a valid email. Plus a lot of players add their coordinates to their ticket but they relocate their city,  so the Support cannot find them. Plus, the players might have settings to their email account, and the Support's reply goes to their spam sector. If a player won't receive a reply in 2-5 working days, then he /she can send the number of the ticket to a moderator, so we will ask the manager to check why the player didn't get a reply. It is the usual procedure.

OMG now i dont have a valid email? are you being serious??????? and all that? OMG 

seriously katia.... i was told you were different, I see someone was wrong

6 март 2022, 08:3106.03.22
Fortuna

i want the key for the coffer

KatiaModerator
6 март 2022, 16:4306.03.22
9 март 2022, 05:56(отредактировано)
Fortuna

OMG now i dont have a valid email? are you being serious??????? and all that? OMG 

seriously katia.... i was told you were different, I see someone was wrong

Fortuna,. I didn't point at you or anybody else that you did a mistake. I see that you are a bit unfair to me but it is ok as I know that I want to help, if the players will allow me. So please stop highlighting a word and change the total meaning of the sentence.    I do want you to get your key but won't repeat myself as I already mention what you have to do. If the players will send me the number of their tickets I will forward it to the manager. I cannot convince anyone to send me his ticket, so it is up to every player.