Все Категории

New Event - Cult Boon Fest

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

New Event - Cult Boon Fest

Archons,

The Cult of Ares is hosting a new festival, which means we have a new Event and a new opportunity for Rewards: the Cult Boon Fest! Access it by hovering over the Events icon and clicking Cult Boon Fest.

The Cult Acolytes want a new currency, Blessed Rubies, which have been purified in the Great Temple of Ares in the land of Thrace. You can get them by completing Daily Chronos Quests, or through certain Offers. They are willing to offer Boons in return.

Once you have at least one Blessed Ruby, you can enter the Cult Boon Fest to begin a session with a priestess. While you cannot choose the specific Rewards you will get as a Boon, you can suggest the Type of Rewards you’d like to get.

This generates a Reward Pool. You can use Reward Pool Refreshes to generate a new Pool; the priestess will allow two free Refreshes every 24 hours. If you like what you see, press Start.

You’ll be presented with six face-down Cards, each one hiding a Reward randomly selected from the Pool. Flip the Cards using Blessed Rubies to claim their Rewards. The Cult of Ares won’t take Blessed Rubies once the Event ends, nor will anyone else, so use them while you can.

The Cult have amazing Rewards across a variety of Types, including Units, Enhancers and Boosts, Adventurers and Guardian Items, and more. Spending Blessed Rubies can also earn you Milestone Rewards in the form of Drachmas!

The Help text included in the Cult Boon Fest has more information to help you get started.

This Fest is the perfect opportunity to boost your City’s success. Good luck, Archon!

Basileus Leonidas 

Просмотры
Комментарии
7 сент. 2021, 12:0607.09.21
8 сент. 2021, 13:5008.09.21

Whee is it? Nobody who come from Facebook see this new event

9 сент. 2021, 20:0809.09.21

Does anyone know how many rubies are required to turn over a 5th and 6th card in the same session? I understand the number of rubies used goes up with each card turned over in the same session and I wouldn't like to run out of rubies and have to quit the session otherwise the extra rubies spent on turning over the 2nd, 3rd and 4th cards would be wasted.

12 сент. 2021, 09:2212.09.21

I often criticise Plarium regarding different issues but there is no denying that this Cult Boon Fest was among the finest things to happen in Sparta until the prices of the rubies were increased by 8 to 10 times and refresh mechanism changed.

I have friends most of whom enjoyed the first few days of the event immensely. Somehow it partially helped to rejuvenate many of us to get back to spending. Thank you Plarium. 

12 сент. 2021, 14:4012.09.21
12 сент. 2021, 14:44(отредактировано)
John Zed

I often criticise Plarium regarding different issues but there is no denying that this Cult Boon Fest was among the finest things to happen in Sparta until the prices of the rubies were increased by 8 to 10 times and refresh mechanism changed.

I have friends most of whom enjoyed the first few days of the event immensely. Somehow it partially helped to rejuvenate many of us to get back to spending. Thank you Plarium. 

Well yes, like you said many players enjoyed the first days of the event.

But then Friday anyone of the plarium game overseers noticed that players took out way too many good items out of the event and they also put way too many rubies in the packages they gave out when the event started. 

And plarium can´t deal very good with giving out good items for low money like it seems.

So they decided to change the rules of the event right in the middle of it. That means players who spared their rubies for the weekend to use them in CC had way worse take outs of the event than players who spent the same amount of rubies after the start of the event.

And best is they didn´t even change the event-instructions after their "bug-fix". What you can read there is no longer the case. 

event instructions 12.09. 

Like you said, Thank you Plarium

12 сент. 2021, 15:0912.09.21
Warhog

Well yes, like you said many players enjoyed the first days of the event.

But then Friday anyone of the plarium game overseers noticed that players took out way too many good items out of the event and they also put way too many rubies in the packages they gave out when the event started. 

And plarium can´t deal very good with giving out good items for low money like it seems.

So they decided to change the rules of the event right in the middle of it. That means players who spared their rubies for the weekend to use them in CC had way worse take outs of the event than players who spent the same amount of rubies after the start of the event.

And best is they didn´t even change the event-instructions after their "bug-fix". What you can read there is no longer the case. 

event instructions 12.09. 

Like you said, Thank you Plarium

I have been playing this game for 7 years. I/ We truely know/ believe that if there is a finacially viable offer in favour of the players, it will not last. Many players learnt it the hard way earlier. So I/ we decided to enjoy the event while it lasted. 

To be honest, I didn't check the instructions that you have shown. But I can assure you that this is not the first time Plarium broke its own rules (which they leaglly can as they have the power - its immoral but not illegal).

So, i get back to my earlier thank you note. Thank you Plarium :)

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
13 сент. 2021, 13:0613.09.21
Julián Gómez

Whee is it? Nobody who come from Facebook see this new event

This event has been launch on PP only. However, it will be available on FB a bit later.

13 сент. 2021, 13:0813.09.21
John Zed

Thanks. Happy to hear it, Archon! 😉

15 сент. 2021, 15:5415.09.21
Ana de Tinky

Thanks. Happy to hear it, Archon! 😉

It was good for the first two days but the third day plarium make it very bad by increasing the prize of Rubies by 18x to 20x and refresh the cards every time you End the session.

16 сент. 2021, 04:0116.09.21

when  will the next cult boon fest be held ? 

or how long will the spaceing of the event be about ?

17 сент. 2021, 15:0117.09.21
bigwasool

when  will the next cult boon fest be held ? 

or how long will the spaceing of the event be about ?

There is no exact schedule. We are analyzing the first launch now. So, stay tuned!

21 сент. 2021, 01:5821.09.21

Hello spartans!

I am reading that in this new feature, you enjoyed the first days and then something happened and the rewards were adjusted.

Remember please that this is a new feature and developers are checking its impact in the game balance, so it would change according to it. Devs are always monitoring the events.

Thank you for all the feedback regarding this new event, ex- Facebook servers are still waiting for it :)

I am glad to see that you like it :) 

22 сент. 2021, 17:2822.09.21

This is one of the best events and I got many free quality items, I wait for the next round of it, hopefully it will be permanent schedule like the cult of ares.

14 нояб. 2021, 20:3914.11.21

is there any update on the cult boon fest.........will it return...... ANY TIME SOON  ?

many coalition members are still asking when and if at all it will be back

they were happy it was fast to do and could buy rubies to help get more items.