4 июль 2018, 10:4604.07.18

Stuck 82 pourcent on loading page after today update

clean up my browser data.

I stay stuck on 82% loading page

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 июль 2018, 12:3204.07.18
I have the same issue, locked up at 82%. screen opens at 72% when load starts, goes to 82% when screen info changes the first time.  all 4 screens show info but 82% does not change.
4 июль 2018, 13:0604.07.18
same here. Edge on Windows 10. It used to be slow before, but it is stuck now
Agent PavelTechnical Support
4 июль 2018, 13:2604.07.18

Hello, Archons!

Please clear your browser's cookies and restart the game. Here is an instruction.

If the issue is not resolved, please specify the coordinates of your City and the server where you play.  

4 июль 2018, 18:5504.07.18

oh that's just fantastic. 

Now I am able to log in, but the mouse pointer is not showing in the webgl UI any more, which means I can't collect from my buildings, send troops or really do anything.

Which means another day wasted. Great work! Your test team must be on a roll.

And would you PLEASE stop telling us to clear our cache each time anyone reports a problem that is obviously related to changes in the game? 

5 июль 2018, 07:2905.07.18

games said:

oh that's just fantastic. 

Now I am able to log in, but the mouse pointer is not showing in the webgl UI any more, which means I can't collect from my buildings, send troops or really do anything.

Which means another day wasted. Great work! Your test team must be on a roll.

And would you PLEASE stop telling us to clear our cache each time anyone reports a problem that is obviously related to changes in the game? 

Dear Archon.

It is important to clear cache after an update to load the new data from the game server.

As for the issue you experience, please describe it in detail. Try to reproduce it via Incognito mode or in another browser. 
5 июль 2018, 15:2205.07.18

I can give you details as well.

Tested with 3 different machines. Each of those has a dedicated graphics card, 16 or 32 GB RAM and OS is up to date.

When you finally are able to log onto the game after loading for ages (and no, it's NOT my connection), as soon as you try to select a building or whatever else, your mouse pointer vanishes completely. So you have to click and guess where your pointer is - which makes it impossible to send troops to the acropolis, build or actually do anything useful
5 июль 2018, 18:2705.07.18
thanks, that is exactly what I am experiencing
8 июль 2018, 13:4408.07.18
anwendungsprogrammierer said:

I can give you details as well.

Tested with 3 different machines. Each of those has a dedicated graphics card, 16 or 32 GB RAM and OS is up to date.

When you finally are able to log onto the game after loading for ages (and no, it's NOT my connection), as soon as you try to select a building or whatever else, your mouse pointer vanishes completely. So you have to click and guess where your pointer is - which makes it impossible to send troops to the acropolis, build or actually do anything useful
Could you please try to reproduce the issue in Incognito mode? I have checked it on a test account and the pointer has not disappeared. 
11 июль 2018, 15:5911.07.18
11 июль 2018, 16:01(отредактировано)
sry game wont load most time from 5 attempts maybe 1 time sometimes you need more attempts, i think the problem is on your server and not us players and its since last update. cache and cookies are cleared speed is also good from my connection. also if you get logged in after a few minutes game starts lagging or you get an freeze so that you must close the window i play normal on chrome cause on firefox it wont load.
Agent HelenTechnical Support
13 июль 2018, 12:5513.07.18

Hi KAISERSOUZEY, please check the first topic in this thread by Agent Pavel. It contains all the necessary troubleshoots. Let us know if you still experience any loading issues.

13 июль 2018, 19:3913.07.18
13 июль 2018, 19:41(отредактировано)
Agent Helen said:

Hi KAISERSOUZEY, please check the first topic in this thread by Agent Pavel. It contains all the necessary troubleshoots. Let us know if you still experience any loading issues.

i have all that are needed but the problems i have not alone. also every other browser game runs without lags and other problems only plarium games stuck and make no fun to play in moment.
16 июль 2018, 10:3016.07.18
kaisersouzey said:

Agent Helen said:

i have all that are needed but the problems i have not alone. also every other browser game runs without lags and other problems only plarium games stuck and make no fun to play in moment.
Did you try to install the desktop app? The game runs better in the app. 
16 июль 2018, 15:5616.07.18
Agent Pavel said:

kaisersouzey said:

Agent Helen said:

it would be nice if we could use the game with normal browser and without app. but app is on old engine and browser on new engine. and the new engine is so full from issues that it hurts and after some updates is dont see any bug that is fixed.
20 июль 2018, 15:2520.07.18

kaisersouzey said:

Agent Pavel said:

kaisersouzey said:

Agent Helen said:

it would be nice if we could use the game with normal browser and without app. but app is on old engine and browser on new engine. and the new engine is so full from issues that it hurts and after some updates is dont see any bug that is fixed.

Devs are working to make the gaming process on the new engine more comfortable and bug-free. I understand that the game on the new engine still requires a lot of work to do. The game app is a temporary solution.

Could you please specify the issues you are experiencing in the game at this point?