Все Категории

how to quit beta version

how to quit beta version

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
17 май 2018, 20:2817.05.18

how to quit beta version

i just want to switch back to old version.

there is no option in profile (i think it used to exist)
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 май 2018, 20:3717.05.18
So do I.  Beta is horrible. 
17 май 2018, 21:1117.05.18
i cant play only 72% download the game
17 май 2018, 21:5917.05.18

hello you chaoten from plarium. makes the dirt back again. The load when logging takes forever. and I can not do much because it reacts badly when I want to click something. I also need a second pair of glasses. my first one is not enough anymore. way too small and distorted.

just garbage the new version

17 май 2018, 23:1017.05.18

greetings plarium.

pls give us the option to quit or to switch back into the old version. beta version is not fit and lots of issues.

appreciate your immediate response.

thanks.
18 май 2018, 05:4618.05.18

What UX person signed this interface off? The change to muddier colours and some serious blurriness with fonts make it really hard to use. No hover actions on city items. Loading game takes minutes and there is no performance gain for the end user. Freezes every time I go to messages.

Horrendousous, not an improvement at all.
18 май 2018, 07:0118.05.18

hey guys, found a way!

if you install the app, its old version, yay!

MariusAdmin
18 май 2018, 10:4018.05.18
There is no way you can return to the old engine, it is literally on its last legs. For those of you who have issues with blurry graphics - see the advice given by Elias in this thread. Downloading the app may help those who are on Win x64 but are still experiencing trouble.
19 май 2018, 03:5319.05.18

Dear Plarium, there are some basics to software development and testing that you seem to have ignored. Whatever method you are using: waterfall or agile, devops or anything else, your developers have a duty to unit/component test their software. You as a company have a duty  to system test and integration test your products and Beta testing is a final stage where your product is almost ready to be shipped. Beta testing is not something you force on your customers to test for you so you can avoid investing in internal testing!

If I can use the analogy of building a car, when you take delivery of your new car you expect the wheels to go round, the axle to be connected to the steering wheel, the gear stick to be connected to the clutch. When you go for a road test you expect it all to be working except for some minor faults like the radio not working properly.

These minor defects can be fixed before you take delivery. Your approach to software testing is to ask your customers to test it all for you and worse you do not seem to fix the issues they find anyway.

Customer satisfaction is the key to any company's success and your disregard of this fundamental will, in the long run, be detrimental to Plarium.

If I was your competitor, I would be looking at the volume of complaints of the new version and  I would be offering your customers like for like migration. Customers can set up in new games with the same amount of troops and resources as they have in Sparta so they do not have to start from scratch.

Once any company loses a customer it is almost impossible to get them back and when a customer walks away from your product they take their credit card with them and they also tell their friends of the poor experience they have had with your product. This then spreads,

In the age of instant messages, instant feedback, Plarium is not in a position to force a product on its customers where it is obvious to anyone that uses it that the internal testing that has been conducted is sub standard and that as a Beta version this falls far short of what anyone would consider fit-for-purpose.

As a professional test consultant I am willing to provide 1 hour free consultation on how to test software after which Plarium can hire my services at  my normal hourly rate.

Don't upset your customers, without them you don't have a business!

19 май 2018, 09:1819.05.18
The Beta test version of the game is horrible. It makes the game unplayable and visually unappealing. Please keep the older version.
20 май 2018, 14:1720.05.18
Dimitri Molchanov said:

There is no way you can return to the old engine, it is literally on its last legs. For those of you who have issues with blurry graphics - see the advice given by Elias in this thread. Downloading the app may help those who are on Win x64 but are still experiencing trouble.
When I tried to download the app my anti-virus screamed and blocked it. Clean up your act!!
Agent PavelTechnical Support
3 июнь 2018, 16:0603.06.18

Dear Archons!

Please refer to this post. There you will find possible solutions. 

This topic will be closed.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.