Balance between Strong/old and New Coalitions
Many people including myself want to open a new coalition. But running a new coalition is itself very difficult due to the following reasons:
1. Too Easy to get reward many Coalition Tournaments: At present, there are too many coalitions
tournaments such as Resource rush, Position takeovers, PvP warfare
- In these tournaments, participants only need to score a meager point (50 in resource rush, 500 position takeover, 200 in PVP tournament) to get coalition rewards.
- It is a known fact that Stronger and larger coalitions do extremely well as compared to weaker/newer coalitions.
2. Weekly Coalition Conflict: Similar to the Coalition Tournaments but even more dangerous.
- Players of top Coalitions are able to get top-notch rewards while weaker coalitions have to remain satisfied with much lesser rewards.
- Again players need only meager points to receive all the rewards
3. Guardian Duel: Only Stronger Coas can get the holy summoning bond
Because of the above-mentioned reasons, new players are inclined towards joining stronger and better coalitions and a chance for the game expanding by the formation of newer challengers looks really bleak.
I also believe it is one of the main reasons why people are leaving this game because today there are just a handful of coalitions remaining worthy of joining.
Also, Stronger Coalition Players bully the weaker ones rather consistently making it very difficult for the Coalition Hegemon to even run the coalition.
Most Smaller Coalitions today are left with a meager 2-3 players which I think you would have noticed.
This pathetic state of smaller Coalitions needs to be addressed with immediate steps from your end.
As a returning player from 2014, I found this to be the most drastic change in the game. Yes the game has certainly improved on speed of play considering the number of gifts has definitely increased but in that era (2014) I remember there used to be a lot more coalitions and opening a new coalition was definitely considerable. Now that I can't even think of opening one considering how badly it would affect my gameplay.
As it stands I find Plarium genuinely discouraging the creation of new coalitions.
- Increase the minimum points to get rewards. Make getting coalition rewards more difficult with increasing coalition strength. For example, make the minimum point dynamic(Change every 2-3 hrs) or minimum point required would be a fraction of the performance of the coalition in the last attempt.
- Weaker Coalitions should be offered similar rewards but at lesser points depending on previous points scored.
I think at present that the cult acolyte is probably the only tournament that has some fairness and gives some chances to the weaker coalition to fight.