Все Категории

Guardians rotation at the events

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
23 фев. 2021, 14:3723.02.21

Would it be possible to have a little more rotation in the guardian events, the events where you can get new guardians, such as the event that was restarted today?

Best regards

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
24 фев. 2021, 13:3524.02.21

Thanks for your suggestion. Please elaborate on this. What exactly do you mean by rotation? 

24 фев. 2021, 23:4124.02.21

Thanks for the feedback.

You do periodically launch Guardian events, such as the current :

i

There we can win very specific orange or purple guardians at rank 5 or currently even at rank 6.

As far as I have observed correctly in recent months, very regularly always come the same guards in these events, such as the Lead Javelineer or the Paidonomos or ambusher.

Maybe you could introduce a certain rotation here, so that all guardian types can be won here.

Would be at least a fine thing from my point of view.

26 фев. 2021, 11:5026.02.21

it would be nice to be able to choose between 2 or 3 guardians in this event and in the other guadian event.

28 фев. 2021, 22:3428.02.21
Julián Gómez

it would be nice to be able to choose between 2 or 3 guardians in this event and in the other guadian event.

Great idea! 👍

NancyAdmin
3 март 2021, 11:5403.03.21
Dionysus

Thanks for the feedback.

You do periodically launch Guardian events, such as the current :

i

There we can win very specific orange or purple guardians at rank 5 or currently even at rank 6.

As far as I have observed correctly in recent months, very regularly always come the same guards in these events, such as the Lead Javelineer or the Paidonomos or ambusher.

Maybe you could introduce a certain rotation here, so that all guardian types can be won here.

Would be at least a fine thing from my point of view.

Oh, I see, thanks for the clarification. We do change them on a regular basis but most likely, the majority of players don't have this Guardian and we are trying to help them. :) What Guardians would you like to see in the upcoming events?  

15 март 2021, 20:5915.03.21
Nancy

Oh, I see, thanks for the clarification. We do change them on a regular basis but most likely, the majority of players don't have this Guardian and we are trying to help them. :) What Guardians would you like to see in the upcoming events?  

Hi Nancy,

Sorry for the late feedback.

I think that the selection of guards that everyone would like to see would be very different, it just depends on which guards you already have and which ones you don't, or which guards you personally consider important and which ones not.

It is not easy to come to a common denominator here.

In orange, for example, I am still missing the Thean Acolyte, Strategist, Harmost, Diplomat, Blacksmith, Herbalist, Epistates, Negotiator, Blademaster. 

So still some ^^

Maybe you could rotate a little more often now and then, so that all the guards get their turn in a certain time interval.

The idea of Julian Gomez, which he has posted here, I personally find mega!

Would that be feasible?

NancyAdmin
16 март 2021, 11:3916.03.21
Dionysus

Hi Nancy,

Sorry for the late feedback.

I think that the selection of guards that everyone would like to see would be very different, it just depends on which guards you already have and which ones you don't, or which guards you personally consider important and which ones not.

It is not easy to come to a common denominator here.

In orange, for example, I am still missing the Thean Acolyte, Strategist, Harmost, Diplomat, Blacksmith, Herbalist, Epistates, Negotiator, Blademaster. 

So still some ^^

Maybe you could rotate a little more often now and then, so that all the guards get their turn in a certain time interval.

The idea of Julian Gomez, which he has posted here, I personally find mega!

Would that be feasible?

Thanks for your reply, @Dionysus. I'll forward your request to make the rotation more frequent. 

As for Julian's idea, I'm afraid it goes against our vision and the future of the game and this event in general. Your understanding is much appreciated. 

27 фев. 2023, 21:0527.02.23

I don't think I ever saw a Headman in these events. That would be a great reward given all Overlord events.

KatiaModerator
28 фев. 2023, 18:3828.02.23
TheOne Ω

I don't think I ever saw a Headman in these events. That would be a great reward given all Overlord events.

Hello Theone. Yes, there was a headman on Plutos event I'm sorry you missed it. 

i

28 фев. 2023, 18:4128.02.23
28 фев. 2023, 18:43(отредактировано)

I was implying to the event where one can purchase a guardian with 10/3 bonds as mentioned in the OP.

Also going by your comments, please bring back the positions version of Plutos reward. PVP isn't always ideal. 

DariaCommunity Manager
14 март 2023, 12:2914.03.23
TheOne Ω

I was implying to the event where one can purchase a guardian with 10/3 bonds as mentioned in the OP.

Also going by your comments, please bring back the positions version of Plutos reward. PVP isn't always ideal. 

Thanks, Archon! Sorry, what's the positions version of Plutos reward'?

KatiaModerator
14 март 2023, 13:1414.03.23
Daria

Thanks, Archon! Sorry, what's the positions version of Plutos reward'?

Daria, when the Plutos event was introduced, the required points to get the keys were given from the Persian positions. I think we got it only once or twice, in the rotary procedure.  since then, all the other Plutos events are required  PVP to give the keys.