Guardian Quest improvements

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
14 дек. 2020, 18:5714.12.20

I welcome new ways to earn items.

The challenge I believe Sparta is facing is that it the game just takes up so much time - too much time in fact.

Each new feature is yet another demand on your (my!) time. This becmes especially irksome if the new feature has little thought or skill required and even more annoying if the boring repetition of clicks is unnecessary.

Sadly this is the case with the new Guardian Quest feature, yes there are (modest) rewards to had but the taks is mindless and many of the clicks are just not necessary. With a little bit of thought on the design of the Quest, it could be streamlined very simply.

If we are going to continue with Guardian Quest please consider these suggestions:

1) Each Quest requires the following clicks; (1st click Temple/click G Q Tab/) then click select arrow/click auto (or manual/then more clicks - but who in right mind would use this option?)/click start/click X to close

If you must retain auto/manual choice - please reduce to:  click Temple/click G Q Tab/click select auto or manual arrow (ie directly from Quest list)/click start (which starts Quest and closes tht Quests window)

2) On a 1 hour quest click situation is even worse (ignoring temple click etc): click select/auto or manual/start/free/claim/OK

Please streamline to click auto or manual/start/free claim (credit reward and closes that Quests window)

3) On 2 hour+ Quests you have to re-enter temple etc then click Claim/ OK - latter is completely redundant just reduce item to single Claim click

Thank you

Ages

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 дек. 2020, 19:0114.12.20

Great idea!

15 дек. 2020, 17:5015.12.20

Yes please Plarium

NancyAdmin
19 янв. 2021, 12:5719.01.21

Nice suggestions. We always try to minimize the number of clicks (when it's possible) to make our players' game experience even more convenient. Your suggestions will be forwarded to our game designers for further consideration. 😎