Все Категории

Reduce the Coalition Conflict to monthly instead of weekly event

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
30 нояб. 2020, 09:4330.11.20

Given that there are many different categories of tasks in addition to all the other daily and weekly missions and tasks and quests as well as development, it is very time-consuming for every member to be able to earn a lot of points. I'm not so much speaking for my own coalition as a friend who is in a small coalition where everybody there is feeling the strain. It doesn't matter if small coalitions are pitted against other small coalitions. Where there are fewer active members it makes a proportionally greater difference if even a handful of people are unable to devote a great deal of time and effort every single week for this one event alone never mind all the other tasks as well. Some people put in a lot of effort, spend hours, sit up all night or get up at the crack of dawn and earn a lot of points then get angry if not everyone can put in the same level of effort for that one mission, which puts pressure on people who are already working too hard on various other tasks and missions. It is taking the enjoyment out the game for many. Every so often yet another player leaves for a more powerful coalition, making it even harder for the few very active people who are left to carry on and I can see that particular coalition being abandoned, and far from joining other coalitions I think a lot of people will be glad to leave the game and get their life back. Making these kinds of conflicts a weekly event is asking too much in a game that is already pushing people to the limit in the amount of activities they are burdened with. It's all right making some kinds of events weekly where it is a single type of activity e.g. Persian positions over a couple of days, PVP over a different couple of days. Some overlapping of activity is ok but having an event involving lots of different tasks at once overloads the players and because it is a more personal event being just between two coalitions with either win or lose it is much more stressful and unrewarding that with other coalition tournaments. To a certain extent people can choose how much to be involved in various other tournaments according to how busy they are, but with the coalition conflict, competitive players can't stand the public humiliation of losing and expect fellow members to concentrate on nothing but that, and of course, if people have the same mentality in the opposing coalition it will take up everybody's time and energy and still won't be enough. Luckily for me my coalition usually does quite well but there are many other coalitions, especially small ones, who will be forced out of the game due to excessive pressure, and some of them are coiners who have so far only stayed out of loyalty to their coalition, so Plarium will lose by putting too much pressure on people and driving them away from the game. For this reason, I suggest reducing the frequency of the weekly coalition conflict to just once a month. There are more than enough other events to keep players busy. And it won't do any harm to give all coalitions a break from this event as it means more time to better enjoy other activities within the game, and those who are normally too busy trying to keep up will be able to spend more time in coalition chat and enjoy the game better.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 дек. 2020, 18:3102.12.20

If a Coa dont like the Coalition Conflict just ignore it, but even Coa ignore it Coa will make alot of CC points and get finally the equivalents Rewards because almost every player's activity gives CC points. 

For the majority of active players/Coalitions the Coalition Conflict is the best Tournaments of all.

I wish to have this Tournament twice a week.

8 дек. 2020, 03:0808.12.20

It is true that many of the points will be gained just from doing various quests and missions but those points will not normally be sufficient to to win a conflict without putting in a great deal of effort on top of the activities they already do. I think the problem is where it is important for some players to win most weeks and others find it too much pressure, particularly in small coalitions where if a handful of players need to take it easy for a while, it affects a greater proportion of their coalition, and even more so if any players needing a rest are managing accounts of players who have left the game, so if they take a rest their coa will lose the points of more than one account. I wonder if the Plarium Play app will force players to just use their own account and drop any others they have been managing. That might be disappointing to some after the effort they have put into managing more than one account but in some ways it might be a solution to overworked players who could then concentrate on their own account. Another solution for coalitions like that is to amalgamate with other small coalitions but the eternal problem is nobody wants to give up their own coa and they hope that the members from the other coa will join theirs and not vice versa. If a coa becomes too inactive it becomes disbanded and I understand that it costs a lot of drachmas to reactivate it and if it is reactivated the coa would lose all its stats earned over a long period.

NancyAdmin
19 янв. 2021, 12:2319.01.21

I absolutely agree with IOANNIS on this. If a coalition doesn't want to participate in a Coalition conflict tournament, they can simply skip it. They aren't obligatory and each player or Coalition decides on their own whether to participate or not.