Все Категории

Server for People with little to no extra money.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 янв. 2020, 22:1908.01.20

As the game continues to make it better for those who spend big, most of us get left in the dust and quit. I have seen too many quit over the past 6 months due to new game features and high cost to remain competitive...players who had played for years.

This game must make a ton of money, so...

Why not create a new server where little to no money can be spent, or at the very least have a max cap per month on spending.

This game has become incredibly unfair from just two years ago. I get raided by players with 100k Hops, 50k Agemas...it's ridiculous.

It would nice if there was a safe server with a level playing field.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
14 янв. 2020, 12:3814.01.20

Hello, Groot. Thanks for your suggestion. Our games don’t require purchasing packages as the compulsory element. Players can get access to practically all in-game features without making purchases. 

Of course, players who've been playing the game for more than 2, 3, 4 etc. years would have more developed Cities, because the time is the most precious resource, in my opinion. However, having found a well-proofed strategy could allow you to develop your City faster. 

There are lots of experienced players on the forum who shared and keep sharing useful tips, strategies they stick to in order to succeed. Please don't hesitate to check old topics and comments and ask questions. We will be glad to help you.