Все Категории

Work on improving Pantheons and Capitals to save the game.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
7 сент. 2019, 18:2607.09.19

The effectiveness of capitals and pantheons has long been surpassed by the added power of the general, phylarc and gaurdian.  

I have proposed this over two years ago because I was hoping Plarium would get ahead of the Pantheon graveyard they now face.

• Any coalition whos pantheon gets downgraded and is recaptured within 30 minutes is afforded a protection status of 24 hours for the coalition to regroup.  They cannot upgrade the pantheon until the 24 hour window has expired
  • Whichever coalition downgrades the Pantheon, they CANNOT downgrade that same one for a period of time such as 48 hours or days as an example.
  • If your pantheon is successfully downgraded to level 1 you lose that opportunity to recapture it for 24 hours or more
I am sure there are many more ideas that can come from this.

Now for Capitals:

• Every 5th level (5/10/15/20) is a protected level that can still be downgraded if done successfully twice within 48 hours
  • or add some sort of added defense bonus that coalitions can add as a protection chance aside from guardians for the individual players inside the capital
  •  
Again there could be many creative ways to protect the weakest links in the game or do away with them.  They are absolutely useless at this point.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
9 сент. 2019, 13:3509.09.19
RIX said:

The effectiveness of capitals and pantheons has long been surpassed by the added power of the general, phylarc and gaurdian.  

I have proposed this over two years ago because I was hoping Plarium would get ahead of the Pantheon graveyard they now face.

• Any coalition whos pantheon gets downgraded and is recaptured within 30 minutes is afforded a protection status of 24 hours for the coalition to regroup.  They cannot upgrade the pantheon until the 24 hour window has expired
  • Whichever coalition downgrades the Pantheon, they CANNOT downgrade that same one for a period of time such as 48 hours or days as an example.
  • If your pantheon is successfully downgraded to level 1 you lose that opportunity to recapture it for 24 hours or more
I am sure there are many more ideas that can come from this.

Now for Capitals:

• Every 5th level (5/10/15/20) is a protected level that can still be downgraded if done successfully twice within 48 hours
  • or add some sort of added defense bonus that coalitions can add as a protection chance aside from guardians for the individual players inside the capital
  •  
Again there could be many creative ways to protect the weakest links in the game or do away with them.  They are absolutely useless at this point.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Hello Rix I like your suggestions especially for Pantheons