Все Категории

Emporia

Emporia

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
4 сент. 2019, 18:1604.09.19

Emporia

Suggestion ..... Why don't you put Xerxes Troops in the Emporia, If I beat them, I stay for a period of time without being Hit by anyone else,.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
6 сент. 2019, 11:5906.09.19

Tosh said:

Suggestion ..... Why don't you put Xerxes Troops in the Emporia, If I beat them, I stay for a period of time without being Hit by anyone else,.

Hello Tosh . Your suggestion has a valid point as no one of us can keep an Emporia for too long to get their resources  because of heavy losses. Hope  the developers will give us this  option in the future