upgrades on dominion, ampitheatre, sanctum of asclepius

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
5 апр. 2019, 16:5205.04.19

As a long term player none coiner

These have been maxed out for a very long time now, and I am accumulating worthless elixirs, domininion points and phylarch pts. Please if you do further upgrades on these make them free, not moonstones, sketches, drachmas or some other revenue based currency for these upgrades, give something back to the dedicated players of this game and maybe a small bit of balance back in the game, at least we can accumulate some more cannon fodder for the coiners of this game to destroy.

Replies are welcome to this at your leisure.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 апр. 2019, 11:3716.04.19

HellCat said:

As a long term player none coiner

These have been maxed out for a very long time now, and I am accumulating worthless elixirs, domininion points and phylarch pts. Please if you do further upgrades on these make them free, not moonstones, sketches, drachmas or some other revenue based currency for these upgrades, give something back to the dedicated players of this game and maybe a small bit of balance back in the game, at least we can accumulate some more cannon fodder for the coiners of this game to destroy.

Replies are welcome to this at your leisure.

Hello! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We've already passed such suggestions to devs. It's possible that the option of trading unnecessary items will appear in the future. Also, we will work on creating new Phylarch skills. However, I don't have any information about the exact time when they will be implemented. 

17 апр. 2019, 18:1317.04.19
Thx for this Boris, we shall wait and see, so long as its for something decent like, general pieces relics or sketches etc, we dont need the fob off of get rid of this for resources we already have plenty of this from raids. Also what about the silver caduce absolutely pointless clutter, what about 5 of these for gold caduce, which is the only caduce long term players need, vary the strategy of your troops, mine because of gold caduce are stuck on the same troop bonuses for years now.
19 апр. 2019, 08:5319.04.19

HellCat said:

Thx for this Boris, we shall wait and see, so long as its for something decent like, general pieces relics or sketches etc, we dont need the fob off of get rid of this for resources we already have plenty of this from raids. Also what about the silver caduce absolutely pointless clutter, what about 5 of these for gold caduce, which is the only caduce long term players need, vary the strategy of your troops, mine because of gold caduce are stuck on the same troop bonuses for years now.

Yes, I see your point. I hope that something like this will be released with the future updates of the game.

Thank you for your willingness to make the game better for all the players. 

21 апр. 2019, 23:5021.04.19
… better 50 silver for 1 gold ….
29 нояб. 2019, 11:2129.11.19
Nothing has come back from this still I have unused caduce, phyllarch pts and dominion pts, add to this academy scroll cyphers and numerous other things that will never get used in this game, the list is endless, useless clutter that has no further implementation into the game, developers should work on these things and make them useful, rather than develop new features. The infrastructure is there, just needs sorting or throwing away.
29 нояб. 2019, 16:3529.11.19

Hello Hellcat!

I like your idea about changing silver for gold caduceus a lot. 

And it is true we are accumulating a lot of things that we don´t use, and the ones we need the most are extremely weird and expensive. 

But I can tell you I was pretty much stagnant a few months ago and decided to change a lot of things in my game and now I´m getting a lot of profit from events, especially team tourneys. My point is that maybe you should change your strategy in-game

I do in order to maximize rewards.

I don´t know your server or coalition but it doesn´t matter, this is something else you can do to improve results in Sparta.

Thanks a lot for listening!

30 нояб. 2019, 20:1330.11.19

Thx for the reply vanesamaie

No matter how much I would care to change my strategy, the clutter in no way would help me with this it is still useless garbage no matter how I care to change it, the fact that there is lots of encouraging signs from moderators and cms, nothing has changed with this for years now. Perhaps we can cash in on dracs with it on the proviso that it gets spent within 24 hours of you cashing in, on possible more useful items, or another currency to get rid of the useless stuff for something more worthwhile.