Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
25 фев. 2020, 14:5825.02.20

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Option added to automatically extend Resource Production with Resource Production Boost Items

- Indicator added to show Grain Consumption of Units in the Reinforcements window

- Option added to send Spying Units as Reinforcements to Priest's Emporia

- Emporium Offense and Emporium Defense Guardians tweaked so they cannot be sent to Priest's Emporia since they provide no Bonuses

- Fixed a bug preventing Drachmas obtained in offers from counting towards the "Get Drachmas from the Bank" Monthly Chronos Quest

- Fixed "Delete all" button in Agreements Reports

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 фев. 2020, 19:4725.02.20
25 фев. 2020, 19:52(отредактировано)

"- Option added to automatically extend Resource Production with Resource Production Boost Items"

Please remove the functionality to waste (grief/steal/sneak) drachma away from my account and I might consider ever using it. I find it highly annoying that the purpose after all is to empty any account of money resources, under certain circumstances (user locked out or unable to log in for a while fx.)

Well, I was almost ready to press "like" but I guess not...

EDIT:

Here is a suggestion for a new feature. I have nearly 600k phylarch points. And I am not alone with a surplus. When I worked in game design, we were made to understand it was bad form to introduce a game resource that was of no or too limited use in a product. So maybe increase cost of skills, or make a new feature to use them? 

26 фев. 2020, 00:1126.02.20
Can you please give us the button to open 10 Basic Summoning Bonds at once like you have in the Stormfall game. This button makes playing the game easier  1 click versus 10 clicks
NancyAdmin
26 фев. 2020, 11:0426.02.20
22 апр. 2020, 20:44(отредактировано)

Daario Naharis said:

Can you please give us the button to open 10 Basic Summoning Bonds at once like you have in the Stormfall game. This button makes playing the game easier  1 click versus 10 clicks

Daario, thanks for your suggestion. This improvement is in our road map and we are planning to add this option in one of the future releases. Stay tuned. 

NancyAdmin
26 фев. 2020, 11:4926.02.20

juv95hrn said:

"- Option added to automatically extend Resource Production with Resource Production Boost Items"

Please remove the functionality to waste (grief/steal/sneak) drachma away from my account and I might consider ever using it. I find it highly annoying that the purpose after all is to empty any account of money resources, under certain circumstances (user locked out or unable to log in for a while fx.)

Well, I was almost ready to press "like" but I guess not...

I'm not sure that I got you correctly in this part. Let me clarify what has changed. 

Before the release players were able to automatically extend the usage of resource production boosts only with Drachmas. We've been receiving numerous requests to change the work of this feature and to allow players to automatically use resource production boosts that they have in stock first and if they are not in stock - to renew this item with Drachmas. And this was changed and released in the latest release. So, from now on, if you have e.g 10 items that increase resource production of Timber by 25%, you can put a tick next to 'Auto extension' and the game will be deducting available items first. 

EDIT:
Here is a suggestion for a new feature. I have nearly 600k phylarch points. And I am not alone with a surplus. When I worked in game design, we were made to understand it was bad form to introduce a game resource that was of no or too limited use in a product. So maybe increase cost of skills, or make a new feature to use them?

A couple of months ago we added Elite skills to Phylarch's Skills. Am I correct in understanding that you've already discovered all of them?

11 март 2020, 07:4811.03.20

Is it possible to set a function to upgrade multiple guardians (at least grade 1 and 2)? this actions take really alot of time, especially now withthe new  self battle functions…

thanks
NancyAdmin
13 март 2020, 11:3213.03.20
13 март 2020, 11:33(отредактировано)
Ciiro said:

Is it possible to set a function to upgrade multiple guardians (at least grade 1 and 2)? this actions take really alot of time, especially now withthe new  self battle functions…

thanks
I'm not sure, but I'll ask the team if it's possible. I completely understand that it could be a bit time-consuming to upgrade Guardians one by one if you have a queue of them so I'll ask the team.   
18 июнь 2020, 06:5718.06.20

I pray you again to ask to set a function to upgrade low grade guardians. I have all the slot full (and like me i imagine a lot of players) and with the self battle function it's really time consuming upgrade them.

Thanks
NancyAdmin
19 июнь 2020, 10:3819.06.20
Ciiro said:

I pray you again to ask to set a function to upgrade low grade guardians. I have all the slot full (and like me i imagine a lot of players) and with the self battle function it's really time consuming upgrade them.

Thanks
Ciiro, thanks for your suggestion. It's been forwarded to our game designers and they are thinking of it. If we come up with an interesting idea of how this option can be implemented, we will try to do it.