Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
25 нояб. 2019, 10:4225.11.19

A New Tournament Is Coming To Hellas

A New Tournament Is Coming To Hellas

Prepare For The Guardian Duel!

Archons,

A brand new challenge is coming for your Guardians. If you have reached Level 40 and unlocked Guardians, arm yourself for the Guardian Duel! In this Tournament, you get Rewards from Prizes earned by defeating Warlords and Challengers before time runs out.

How Prizes Work:

The number of Prizes you get each time you defeat Warlords or Challengers varies - the luckier you are, the more you'll get! The chances are as follows:

Chance of getting 1 Prize - 25%

Chance of getting 2 Prizes - 10%

Chance of getting 3 Prizes - 8%

Chance of getting 5 Prizes - 5%

Chance of getting 7 Prizes - 2%

You will also receive a Prize if your Guardian makes a Critical Strike.

How Rewards Work:

There are two types of Rewards in this Tournament:

1. Individual Rewards

As you collect Prizes, you advance up the Individual Rewards track. The track is divided into stages, each of which gives you a Reward when you complete it. You can always see the Reward you'll get next and the Ultimate Reward for the final stage. The rest are hidden.

The Ultimate Reward might differ for each Tournament - you'll be able to see it in the Tournament teaser. The Ultimate Reward for the first Tournament will be 3 Holy Summoning Bonds, so do your best to claim it!

2. Rank Rewards

All participating Archons will be divided into Tiers, where they are ranked according to the number of Prizes they collect. If you place in the Top 20 of your Tier, you can get additional Rewards based on your Rank.

Now prepare to unleash your Guardians on Hellas and reap your just Rewards!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 нояб. 2019, 16:0826.11.19

Please give us an idea of how hard it is to get the ultimate reward... we don't want to waste our energy recharges blindly having now idea if it's even manageable... 

27 нояб. 2019, 08:5927.11.19

Agree with refeurouke, we must know how likely it is. More clicks needed and now they dont even tell it cant we actually get anything if we do that work.

one thing  what should be top on developers minds is how u can make this game more fun and less work. It is really bad thing when basic maintenance take more time than normal player can use playing. and even if someone have that time, they start suffering pain in mousehand because there is those million clicks to do daily.

27 нояб. 2019, 15:3727.11.19
27 нояб. 2019, 17:51(отредактировано)

Purchased the energy pack with 350 energy recharges this morning.

I have been hitting Guardians in the group skirmish mode-but 1-2 at a time.

I have earned the prizes (turkey) (somehow that seems appropriate for the season ) and other gifts as well.

To earn the Holy bonds advertised in the duel will probably take all of the 350 energy recharges I purchased this morning.

As of this writing, the server will be going down for maintenance. There definitely is something going on:

***I have 1 veteran Equite-this morning all my Equites were turned into Veteran status, then disappeared to show my regular count.

***I keep only 100 sieges! This morning, I had over 500 sieges with some that "I Know for a hard cold fact" were taken from me by allies. 

***We messaged each other this morning and discussed on TS3

****We have screen shots of purchases, and ongoing Guardian battles already completed, as with the prizes earned.

I will try to keep all players informed of this "brilliantly conceived" new aspect of the game!!

Update: Still using skirmish option-not all prizes are automatic..it seems to take an inordinate amount of energy recharges to hit and defeat Guardians.

The top prize as advertised is Holy Bonds-using the energy recharge package purchased this morning seems that at present burn thru rate, I will end up using all of the energy purchased.

As stated-the prize is Holy Bonds (3)-I am betting that, if attained, there will not be a Level V bond in the trio.

Updates to follow..

28 нояб. 2019, 04:3428.11.19
4 дек. 2019, 18:30(отредактировано)

Hello fellow spartans!

The new feature that Alina is describing on top, Thanksgiving-related, it´s giving us a lot to do and nice rewards that we discover as we complete stages at the event.

You have to reach 7050 turkeys points to get the 3 nice purple bonds game is offering. That is a lot of turkeys indeed!

But one of the first FREE rewards is a one-week skirmish pass, so there is all the help you need to make big points. Anyway, keep a close eye to your emerald amounts, if they go down too fast you may want to go to the basic gaming of clicking. Remember that you get turkey points by critical hits on guardian. 

Good luck and enjoy the new feature! Turkey hunt season just began! 

28 нояб. 2019, 09:3228.11.19
29 нояб. 2019, 11:49(отредактировано)

vanesamei said:

You have to reach 1700 turkeys points to get the 3 nice purple bonds game is offering. That is a lot of turkeys indeed!

I am currently at 3916 and have yet to reach the 3 holy bonds, So unless it's random then this information isn't true.

http://prntscr.com/q38d7l

This is for the next reward, bringing the total up to 5,240.

Maybe you mean 1700 turkeys for a single reward, I don't know :) 

This tourney is really not worth it, already invested 26 hours and will need to invest 10-12 more to get the next reward with no guarantee of holy bonds!

UPDATE :)

http://prntscr.com/q3t2hn

7,050 for 3 holy bonds.

28 нояб. 2019, 14:2728.11.19
7.5K to get the holy bonds not worth it
28 нояб. 2019, 15:2628.11.19
so...you expect us to play for 3 or 4 days straight  and consume  a great deal of resource to get to the end. What about all the the other daily junky chores you have clogged this game up with? should we ignore everything else? ITS ENOUGH...you are not improving game play, you are wasting our time !!
28 нояб. 2019, 16:4228.11.19
I suddenly had a vision...that Nancy was going to tell me i didn't have to play this tournament
29 нояб. 2019, 03:2629.11.19

I just got my 3 Holy Bonds  at 7,000 points   

Ariel said:

7.5K to get the holy bonds not worth it

4 дек. 2019, 18:3604.12.19

Hello again, spartans! You are right, my mistake, 7050 was the number of turkeys required to Maximize the prize. 

If the tourney worth the work or not... it is up to each player.

Sparta has a lot of tourneys going on and you can choose where to jump in. In my case, I had to work a lot those days and I just made around 1500 turkeys. Personally, I was glad about the prizes I got for that work, but maybe another person could be very mad with them. 

My apologies again, as I didn´t get even the 1700 turkeys I just relay in other players word on it :)

Have a nice day!