Все Категории

Help!

Help!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
1 апр. 2022, 01:2301.04.22

Help!

can anyone tell me how to find my divine sword.

thank you.

mail : filip99588@gmail.com

-3455; 2955 city cordinats

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
5 апр. 2022, 15:4305.04.22

Hello Onix. Did you get your Divine sword and you lost it? or you didn't get the divine sword at all?

6 апр. 2022, 05:4606.04.22
6 апр. 2022, 05:53(отредактировано)

We have several people in our alliance on the Glorious Valley server, that finished the tutorial. They recieved the pop up message telling them that they finished the tutorial by accessing the help file, and were gifted a sword as a reward.   They did not get the sword.

The item was not lost, they just did not recieve a divine sword at all, and still do not have one in their generals gear collection.

They are not VIP - and have sent in tickets,,, but as you are aware from previous posts, support only respond to vip tickets.

They are still waiting on a reply from support.  They have been waiting since the day after the tutorial was released.

I am very interested to find out if there is something that can be done for these people.

KatiaModerator
8 апр. 2022, 05:4908.04.22
Banshee

We have several people in our alliance on the Glorious Valley server, that finished the tutorial. They recieved the pop up message telling them that they finished the tutorial by accessing the help file, and were gifted a sword as a reward.   They did not get the sword.

The item was not lost, they just did not recieve a divine sword at all, and still do not have one in their generals gear collection.

They are not VIP - and have sent in tickets,,, but as you are aware from previous posts, support only respond to vip tickets.

They are still waiting on a reply from support.  They have been waiting since the day after the tutorial was released.

I am very interested to find out if there is something that can be done for these people.

Hello Banshee. The Support  replies ALWAYS back to all players and NOT only to VIPs. The Support replies ONLY via our email which is connected with our city. If a player hasn't any valid email connected with his city he can use his valid email and send to the support  a screenshot from inside of the city that only the real owner can see, to prove  the support that the city is his.  If a player didn't receive the Support's reply even if he or she has a valid email, the player has to check in his email spam sector, in case his email settings have been sent the support's reply in there. When we have submitted the ticket right, we get ALWAYS   to our email an autoreply, that the Support has received our ticket and they will answer us shortly. If we cannot find this automatic autoreply in our email, we haven't submitted the ticket right, and we must submit a ticket again. If we will add our game's coordinates to the ticket, we shouldn't relocate our city till we will get the Support's main reply. Anyway, if a player didn't receive any Support reply, I need the number of the ticket to ask the manager to check it. We can find this number, in our email, on the Support's autoreply, like my screenshot showing. Please copy my reply, and sent it to all who say that they didn't receive the Support's reply.

i

11 апр. 2022, 16:4311.04.22
12 апр. 2022, 06:27(отредактировано)

Katia   THAT IS A LIE

We have members in our coalition that have not had support questions replied to for months now - since before the war in the Ukraine started.

I am not a VIP and i have tickets that have not been replied to ( i got the automatic reply telling me my ticket was recieved), yet our vip members in my clan have had each and every support ticket responded to inside 48 hours.

11 апр. 2022, 16:4411.04.22
12 апр. 2022, 06:30(отредактировано)

Stop with the constant attempts at deception

This kind of behaviour are the reason our forums are dead.  No one can trust what is said here, and the insultime replies are more than we are willing to put up with.

(anyone reading this message - please push it forward after i am banned and this is removed, it is not fair for these people to dismiss everyone that is not a vip, and it is not fair to have staff denying our issues and telling us that our concerns are not real)

12 апр. 2022, 16:1012.04.22

Katia, support does not always respond.

We have dozens and dozens of players in our coalition who haven't had a response from support, none have vip status and I find it hard to believe that many people sent them all by mistake.

We have dozens and dozens of VIP accounts, not one of them got a response to their support ticket.

If it's the ticket system that's as hard to use as you suggest, and hundreds of people can't submit tickets successfully, they need to seriously rethink their support system because it's let players down .

KitanaCommunity Manager
13 апр. 2022, 14:1113.04.22
13 апр. 2022, 14:13(отредактировано)
Fortress DBD

Katia   THAT IS A LIE

We have members in our coalition that have not had support questions replied to for months now - since before the war in the Ukraine started.

I am not a VIP and i have tickets that have not been replied to ( i got the automatic reply telling me my ticket was recieved), yet our vip members in my clan have had each and every support ticket responded to inside 48 hours.

Archon, if you have an unanswered ticket, you can send ticket number to me and I'll do my best to help you.

KitanaCommunity Manager
13 апр. 2022, 14:1713.04.22
Banshee

We have dozens and dozens of players in our coalition who haven't had a response from support, none have vip status and I find it hard to believe that many people sent them all by mistake.

We have dozens and dozens of VIP accounts, not one of them got a response to their support ticket.

If it's the ticket system that's as hard to use as you suggest, and hundreds of people can't submit tickets successfully, they need to seriously rethink their support system because it's let players down .

We are always happy to asist our players! The players who didn't receive any reply from Support can contact our moderators with indication of the ticket number and I assure you that we will take care of it.

KatiaModerator
14 апр. 2022, 20:3014.04.22
Banshee

Banshee, the support always reply back but  ONLY via our email. If a player doesn't know how to submit a ticket to support, Mods are always here to assist the player.  Keep in mind that  I don't tell lies and I don't cover anyone. I don't know what idea you have about the mods, but this mod is willingly to play less if there is a need to help the players. So, please inform the players, that when they submit the ticket right, they should receive a cute picture of all the games and the notification  <your request was successfully submitted>. If the players will check their email, they have to see an autoreply to their email from the Support, saying that they received the player's ticket. If the player didn't receive all these, he/she didn't submit the ticket right, and we have to assist him/her to do it right. I just made a ticket, to show how easy it is.

i

i

16 май 2022, 00:4816.05.22
16 май 2022, 00:53(отредактировано)

Thank you Katia.

I have checked with my alliance, and of the 108 vip members i have access to, 108 recieve a reply to our vip tickets inside of 48 hours.

I have checked with well over 200 non vip members I have access to.  All know how to send a ticket and all recieve their automated reply message via e-mail.  Replies that have been responded to for non VIP mebmers is between 21 and 40 days (the ones that have recieved a reply as some are still waiting in excess of 60 to 90 days)

We have many that have an automated reply from support that have not been answered.

I have instructed them to contact you directly, however many have forum bans that were given without reason and they have issues posting in the forums.  ( activites of previous mods and community managers  that have not been resolved )

16 май 2022, 00:5016.05.22
16 май 2022, 00:51(отредактировано)

Speaking of the original topic of this forum post .... We have a number of players that did not recieve their divine generals gear sword upon completing their quest, would you be willing to contact support on their behalf ?

They have not had their issue resolved yet, and it has been quite some time since the new generals gear was released.

I can direct them to you if you are willing to help them.  Support has been less than useful in this situation for both vip and non vip members.    

There are complaints of support sending pre-written messages that have nothing to do with the request for help, and not a single person has had their missing gear given to them.

Perhaps you can make things happen over in support from your position as a moderator?

KatiaModerator
18 май 2022, 06:1118.05.22
Banshee

Speaking of the original topic of this forum post .... We have a number of players that did not recieve their divine generals gear sword upon completing their quest, would you be willing to contact support on their behalf ?

They have not had their issue resolved yet, and it has been quite some time since the new generals gear was released.

I can direct them to you if you are willing to help them.  Support has been less than useful in this situation for both vip and non vip members.    

There are complaints of support sending pre-written messages that have nothing to do with the request for help, and not a single person has had their missing gear given to them.

Perhaps you can make things happen over in support from your position as a moderator?

Hello Banshee. Sorry for the late reply. Please inform the players to give me the number of their tickets, and I will forward it to the manager asap. The Team cannot fix something that is not a general issue, but for sure they have the tools to check the cases one by one, but I need the number of the tickets.

27 май 2022, 05:5427.05.22
Kitana

We are always happy to asist our players! The players who didn't receive any reply from Support can contact our moderators with indication of the ticket number and I assure you that we will take care of it.

that must be a joke... last time this happened to me i had a month and a half of asking here and being treated by you as a retard ignorant, and at the same time same thing with support...

27 май 2022, 05:5527.05.22
Katia

Hello Banshee. The Support  replies ALWAYS back to all players and NOT only to VIPs. The Support replies ONLY via our email which is connected with our city. If a player hasn't any valid email connected with his city he can use his valid email and send to the support  a screenshot from inside of the city that only the real owner can see, to prove  the support that the city is his.  If a player didn't receive the Support's reply even if he or she has a valid email, the player has to check in his email spam sector, in case his email settings have been sent the support's reply in there. When we have submitted the ticket right, we get ALWAYS   to our email an autoreply, that the Support has received our ticket and they will answer us shortly. If we cannot find this automatic autoreply in our email, we haven't submitted the ticket right, and we must submit a ticket again. If we will add our game's coordinates to the ticket, we shouldn't relocate our city till we will get the Support's main reply. Anyway, if a player didn't receive any Support reply, I need the number of the ticket to ask the manager to check it. We can find this number, in our email, on the Support's autoreply, like my screenshot showing. Please copy my reply, and sent it to all who say that they didn't receive the Support's reply.

i

they reply a week later and most of the times not paying attention to the problem so by the time you cross with them 3 messages if you are not vip it takes 3 weeks....

but ok, keep living in limbo...

dont know why i come to forum... never changes

KatiaModerator
31 май 2022, 17:3831.05.22
Banshee

Fortuna and Banshee, please  tell to your union members, I will help anyone who wants help to fulfil a ticket, but on my FB profile. I won't explain myself anymore. I'm a player and I fill ya.  I truly want to help you as I got help from the support a long time ago, because I had a bug in my city, and I wasn't even a mod at that time. I got their reply in 2 days. Here is my FB profile and I will reply to all, as soon as possible. It is better to send me a PP message with their FB name, so I will  know to check for their messages    https://www.facebook.com/katiousa.maurogennous/  The reason I want to speak with them in pm is that I want to see the screenshots of their ticket and the Plarium's autoreply