Все Категории

company Plarium dismantles and destroys its own "customers" on server "The ridge of Epirus"

company Plarium dismantles and destroys its own "customers" on server "The ridge of Epirus"

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
25 март 2022, 12:5725.03.22

we have the date: 25. March 2022 , 01:28 MET.

Server: "the ridge of epirus"

city coordinates: x:-64 , y:-140 .

At this time , in my building "acropolis" (where are all units safe) i have current "zero piece = 0 mounted peltast" , also "zero piece = 0 "Thureophoros" and "zero piece = 0 "Trojan Thorakites".

Now , it's finally over for me on this server. i gave plarium enough time to react , but nothing happened. the whole thing has nothing to do with the wrong game strategy or incorrect deployment of troops! in this case one can only speak of money rip off and fraud. 

From now on I will only take care of the troop building ! Without attacks of "positions" , other "players/enemys" or any other actions where i can loose only 1 (one) unit / Troop !

maybe Plarium will learn at some point that it can't work that way. 

I will not answer. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 март 2022, 00:2528.03.22

Hello!

Did you contact support? Please do to ask them how the troops were lost if you don't know what happened!