Все Категории

Different Tournament Rewards for Different Players

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 март 2022, 13:0008.03.22

In a response to the people that told us differently ...

Tournaments now have sparta players divided into different groups.  There are different rewards offered depending on which group you are placed in.

Unlike what we have been told this is not based on your previous participation, your account level, the amount you pay, or any other factor, it is entirely random.

I participate in every event, I am a very active player in the .com servers, and I have been chasing the new generals gear where ever i can find it.

My placement in the current Solo Duel tournament is offering rewards that do not include the new generals gear.

https://gyazo.com/8233d900fa78cf1e875f6263a0844913

I would like to be informed how i have collected enough gear that i have duplicate equipment if i am not participating in previous events.

I am not alone in our group.  Others that participated in previous events, spend money, log daily, and have top level accounts in our server also did not place in a reward catigory that offers the new generals gear.

I would like it if our moderators would stop giving information that is not accurate on the .com servers as i believe the facebook game is very different and their customers are treated very differently than the .com crew.

Anyone that trys to tell you that the game events placement for rewards is not random is deceving you.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
10 март 2022, 21:2210.03.22

Banchee, as I told you, the current  Duel tiers depend on our previously Duel rankings. I didn't mention any other tournament's rankings nor the coining, but only the DUEL rankings. I see now, why Morteee didn't reveal that she plays only on FB. Very wise girl.🙂For your info, all Sparta platforms have the same game mechanic.  Of course, you have the right to have a different point of view and your own theory, but it doesn't mean that it is the right one. I'm waiting to see a helpful Plarium Com player who will be the next forum's mod. I don't understand why no one Com player, besides Elias, don't get interested to be a  helpful player to others.