Все Категории

Do not do persian positions looking for the new generals gear.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
23 янв. 2022, 11:4223.01.22

Palarium have launched a new feature "divine generals equipment" and there are daily quests that require us to interact with this new gear .... only you can not obtain this new equipment.

Either Palarium have launched yet another feature that was not ready, or they are trying to delay and see how many of us are foolish enough to do positions chasing yet another reward that we can not obtain.

I wonder how much position activity has increased since they "launched" this new feature?  I know many have pushed thousands of positions hard looking to find this gear, and to date no one in any of the top coalitions has found a single item other than the one given through the cronos quest interface.

Similar to the chronos quests, and temple of xena quests that are not completable because of known bugs with "inviting a friend"  we can not finish the daily chronos quests ... We need to be able to finish daily ones to advance weekly and monthly quests, to advance our battle pass, and other activities.

I believe this is palarium suckering us into killing off troops yet again for rewards we will never see.

Enough is enough - i DEMAND Palarium treat their customers with a little respect and stop trying to scam us into killing our troops for promised rewards we can never earn.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
25 янв. 2022, 07:2325.01.22

Hello Fortress.  Be sure that the Moderators forwarded to the right channels all of the players' comments about this issue.

25 янв. 2022, 18:1225.01.22

thank you Katia

we are kind of sure as a community that most our concerns have not been forwarded in the past, and with the loss of mortee as a mod .....

26 янв. 2022, 07:1326.01.22

As Katerine said, mod team has been reporting this issue since the new general items arrived. I have been using Chronos favor to complete daily mission while it gets fixed, if it suits you.

Thank you for posting so we can be alerted about issues in .com servers.