Все Категории

Report a player

Report a player

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
25 нояб. 2020, 23:3725.11.20

Report a player

This happened very recently where another player got upset because I attacked him... the whole point of the game, right? I'll list the entire onversation so nothing is left out of context or anything. Now I understand my responses may not have been the best but his attitude is just absurd. Can anything be done?

i

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 нояб. 2020, 06:0327.11.20

Hello Christian:

I´m sorry you are facing this issue. Plarium´s advise is to black list the player in game, and Block him in Facebook

If the player has messaged you in a Facebook chat, commented on a post in a Group page or messaged you through Messenger, you may report them to Facebook. 

if the message includes threats of a criminal nature, you may Report the Player to Local Law Enforcement’s Cyber Crime Unit. 

Unfortunally, I had several hate messages in game. Problem was solve doing step 1. I hope it will work for you too.

Vanesa 

29 нояб. 2020, 03:3629.11.20
Karl Curston

Hello Christian:

I´m sorry you are facing this issue. Plarium´s advise is to black list the player in game, and Block him in Facebook

If the player has messaged you in a Facebook chat, commented on a post in a Group page or messaged you through Messenger, you may report them to Facebook. 

if the message includes threats of a criminal nature, you may Report the Player to Local Law Enforcement’s Cyber Crime Unit. 

Unfortunally, I had several hate messages in game. Problem was solve doing step 1. I hope it will work for you too.

Vanesa 

Well yes Iv'e done that but it just becomes harrassment past a certain point. This is just from today... with a few more on the next page. See the problem here?

i

2 дек. 2020, 13:1102.12.20

add him to your coalition's farming list through attack requests, he will soon stop ;)

either that or spend down and bunker up til he gets bored