Weekly siege event

Weekly siege event

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
5 нояб. 2020, 21:3105.11.20

Weekly siege event

Hello together,

I have a question about the weekly siege event.

Who can tell me which actions will earn points for this event?

So far I know that you get 100 points for this event if you occupy an emporium and wait until the units that have occupied the emporium finish loading and automatically return to the city.

Furthermore it seems that you get 100 points for this event if you occupy new cities, but if you subtract the units with which you have occupied new cities, the 100 points disappear from the score again.

To be honest, I don't know what exactly the actions for which points are awarded for this event.

Who can help and explain which actions will earn you points for this event?

Many greetings, Dionysus

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 нояб. 2020, 16:4109.11.20

new sieges are whats counted, exisiting sieges dont and removing a siege subtracts the points, if you are going for siege ranking its best to reset every other week and go for it fortnightly 

22 нояб. 2020, 18:2022.11.20

It's very easy actually, and Mortee is right be she should have been more precise ;)

The only way to get points is to besiege cities, so you have to have a few thousand javs for instance and send them endlessly to low level (obviously abandoned) cities, and that's it.

You do that from a Monday morning on (in Europe), and the next Monday, you can recall them all at once (you will lag a little!), but don't do it two weeks in a row because all the sieges that you recall will be counted as negative points, so you will have to do twice as much the second week to get just as many points

2 дек. 2020, 13:2002.12.20

Thanks for the clarification lefeubleu :)