Все Категории

pathetic offers

pathetic offers

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
29 июнь 2020, 10:3029.06.20

pathetic offers

hey there folks, i would like to complain about the double drachma packs i recieved.

https://prnt.sc/t8eggd

this offer i got is pathetic, would you buy any of these packs? do you see the 'double drachma' value am getting for this price?

last time there were double drachma pack offers, i got them all for 9 dollars and i purchased each of them, while this time i didnt because these offers i got are really pathetic, your losing your opportunity to sell by doing this, if i would have got them for 9 dollars just like everyone else, i would have taken them all.

You may say my algorithm is messed up since i made 20 dollar purchases few days ago, but does this look like a 'double drachma' pack?

many of us consider buying only the 9 dollar packs, but when you do, next offers keep increasing in price, your losing a lot of opportunities to sell this way, please make a change on that, atleast for me.

thankyou.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 июнь 2020, 10:3529.06.20
the trick is to never go above $9, I accidentally did last week so am having to wait a couple of weeks til the come back, they do drop back down again 
29 июнь 2020, 17:5429.06.20

morteeee said:

the trick is to never go above $9, I accidentally did last week so am having to wait a couple of weeks til the come back, they do drop back down again 

hey mortee, i do understand that, i may have gone over board than i usually do which messed the algorithm, but 'double drachma pack' i got was very pathetic, see the drachma value in that for the price, even if the price is high, the drachma should have been double but in this case it wasnt.

even if the prices are high, i would prefer getting more fair offers because not only am i a unhappy customer atm but your losing opportunities to sell here.

most players get the 9 dollar packs, when they do, the price increases and they have to wait for a while till those 9 dollars packs come up again, if this was changed, you would make more money by giving the customers what they prefer instead of increasing pricing and selling lesser value in packs, ofcourse they wont be bought because we know we can get much more value in the 9 dollar packs, there has to be some kind of a positive change, and you could make more money that way, just saying.

29 июнь 2020, 20:3229.06.20

yeah I know, this is something I regularly point out 

its better to have multiple people buying 9.99 packages than a very few buying the 99.99 pack, can honestly say that in my PERSONAL opinion Plarium are loosing revenue with this algorithm, I know for a fact I wont buy ones over 9.99 (and occasionally a 19.9 if there is something I really want in the package) 
29 июнь 2020, 22:2429.06.20
morteeee said:

yeah I know, this is something I regularly point out 

its better to have multiple people buying 9.99 packages than a very few buying the 99.99 pack, can honestly say that in my PERSONAL opinion Plarium are loosing revenue with this algorithm, I know for a fact I wont buy ones over 9.99 (and occasionally a 19.9 if there is something I really want in the package) 
exactly my point mortee, yes the 20 dollar packs 'occasionally' when there is somthing i really want aswell, there needs to be a change here, if you buy over 20 dollars pack, it really messes your algorithm, as you can see in my case the offers are really pathetic, plarium need to make a change here as they are missing out on earning larger revenue.
30 июнь 2020, 16:5830.06.20

They destroying the game with this offers, i mean your drachma work of months, is now worth 6$. Next day i got another offer like this, can be purchased 3 times too. This is a total of 180k drachmas for 35$. Nice.
1 июль 2020, 12:4801.07.20
I got these offers as well. They offer huge drachme for only small amount of cash but to be honest, I'm more of a non-donor player. I had many offers with 1 dollar cost where they offer huge things + some bonuses but idk I never bought anything from online games.
1 июль 2020, 19:0201.07.20

I read you and see that I share some points of view. I do not understand the policy of Plarium with its offers, why if I spend more they raise the price, for example. But for a while I stopped trying to understand it and well, if I am interested in the package I buy it and if not, I let it pass. No way to get angry for that, if selling more or less is their business!

Hunt, play, enjoy the game. And if you see a nice offer, go ahead. Or wait for the next one. Eventually, a better one will arrive. 

2 июль 2020, 00:2102.07.20

RED said:

They destroying the game with this offers, i mean your drachma work of months, is now worth 6$. Next day i got another offer like this, can be purchased 3 times too. This is a total of 180k drachmas for 35$. Nice.

a good example...

treating spenders like idiots is not the way to get people to spend money in game...

and it's getting worse