Все Категории

bonus prod troops

bonus prod troops

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
5 июнь 2020, 06:5105.06.20
03.05.15
3

bonus prod troops


Hello


how do you calculate the troops production times with the different bonuses?

academy + amphitheater + boost?

because academy at 12% + amphitheater at 32% makes a total of 44%, so on a swordsman where the production time is 5 mins, this should be 2 mins 8s and not 3 mins 28 !!

Просмотры
247
Комментарии
0