Все Категории

why i cant get persion missions beyond the level 65 even though i have played beyond that

why i cant get persion missions beyond the level 65 even though i have played beyond that

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
5 апр. 2020, 19:4305.04.20

hey am i missing something here i have played persian positions upto level 82 went back to do the missions you get every 5 levels or so and i can,t do any of them .... nothing is highlighted  my oracle is level 20 as someone suggested that may be the issue any ideas.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 апр. 2020, 20:5905.04.20
Have you collected the rewards or completion box of past acheivements, it may move on then. i had same problem on pirates but it was easily solved by doing this.
6 апр. 2020, 07:3706.04.20
6 апр. 2020, 08:12(отредактировано)

gargoyle said:

hey am i missing something here i have played persian positions upto level 82 went back to do the missions you get every 5 levels or so and i can,t do any of them .... nothing is highlighted  my oracle is level 20 as someone suggested that may be the issue any ideas.

Hello

You do only the normal positions until you reach level 82.

You didn't do any special positions?

special positions or missions appear:

the first one when doing position 4, the next one when doing position 9, the next one when doing position 19, and from this position every 5 positions until position 124 which is the last one with a mission.

You say you came back to do the special positions called missions but there are no "activated" ones

You can put a screenshot of the first page of the oracle to see the positions and missions ?

And finally, for the moment, put your identity in the game: if you open "guide" at the bottom you put the mouse pointer over it and it gives you the option to copy, the format is pp345.... if you play on .com or fb345.... if you play on facebook

Hola

Hacias solamente las posiciones normales hasta llegar a nivel 82.

No hiciste ninguna posicion especial ?

las posiciones especiales o misiones aparecen:

la primera al hacer la posicion 4, la siguiente al hacer la posicion 9, la siguiente al hacer la posicion 19, y a partir de esta cada 5 posiciones hasta la posicion 124 que es la ultima con mision.

Dices que volviste para hacer las posiciones especiales llamadas misiones pero no hay ninguna "activada"

Puedes poner una captura de la primera pagina del oraculo para ver las posiciones y las misiones ?

Y por ultimo, de momento, pon tu identidad en el juego: si abres "guia" en la parte de abajo pones el puntero del raton encima y te da la opcion de copiar, el formato es pp345..... si juegas en .com o fb345.... si juegas en facebook

6 апр. 2020, 14:1206.04.20

Excuse me and call me heavy, the first page of the tab positions too

Perdona y me llamaras pesado, la primera pagina de la pestaña posiciones tambien