Все Категории

missing guardians...

missing guardians...

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
31 март 2024, 18:3631.03.24

missing guardians...

from time to time i hear complaints about guardians going missing i normally think its just people using them for an upgrade or something by mistake, but i havnt i know all my best guardians are locked and use adventures for upgrades. 

i know contact support but want to get a feel of how many others have had this problem? in case relevent it was the pa def one iv lost.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
1 апр. 2024, 05:2601.04.24

Hello Hades. Are you saying, that your locked up guardians, are missing? If so, please reset your Plarium Play cache, and if after the reset of your Plarium Cache, you cannot find them, then, yes, you have to contact Support. Frankly,  it is the first time I have heard of such  issue. Once, I lost my general's sword, but after a reset, the sword was there as usual. I read about the cache, and it seems that a full cache can project us our  previous game images, especially if we have alts.I'm not a programmer, so you can get the official reply only from the Support. 

1 апр. 2024, 11:1901.04.24

Thankyou for the reply ill try the cache, im not too bothered about it was more trying to get a feel for other people as i have had a complaints from other members about this but hard to know if just made a mistake or it is an issue. 

btw thought ild try the cache before posting no change. 

DariaCommunity Manager
3 апр. 2024, 10:3303.04.24
Hades

Thankyou for the reply ill try the cache, im not too bothered about it was more trying to get a feel for other people as i have had a complaints from other members about this but hard to know if just made a mistake or it is an issue. 

btw thought ild try the cache before posting no change. 

Hi, Archon! 👋🏻 

Did I understand you correctly that clearing the cached data didn't help you? If so, let's try reinstalling the Plarium Play platform itself. Also, consider connecting to the different Internet networks, as this might help you as well.