Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
19 фев. 2024, 16:3219.02.24

Still working Bot Coas

Why are the same bot coas still active

Massaive chiefts and all the rest

Thay are taking away winning from other players

This has been reported months ago but nothing has happen . why?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
DariaCommunity Manager
23 фев. 2024, 10:4923.02.24

Hi, Archon! Could you please give us more details on which Coalitions you are referring to? I will check them again 🙏

DariaCommunity Manager
26 фев. 2024, 11:1226.02.24

Hi, Archon! I understand that such fraudulent users can impact other players' gaming experience, but we make every effort to keep the game fair and enjoyable for our players! In such cases, I recommend sending the screenshots and coordinates to our technical support agents so they can take all the necessary measures! 🙌

27 фев. 2024, 07:0927.02.24

Thank you Katherine561 for the correction.

The list of bot coas has been given to this forum before and past along to the technical support, and if i can remember correctly the community managers said thay would also pass the name of the coa to the support team , in which thay have done nothing about these coas.

The support needs to look at the coas themself, thay are very easy to spot.

The game is not fair as these coa have not been taking out

27 фев. 2024, 07:1127.02.24

The only other segestion is that these bot coas are plaruim operated?

DariaCommunity Manager
4 март 2024, 11:3904.03.24
Sigge

Thank you Katherine561 for the correction.

The list of bot coas has been given to this forum before and past along to the technical support, and if i can remember correctly the community managers said thay would also pass the name of the coa to the support team , in which thay have done nothing about these coas.

The support needs to look at the coas themself, thay are very easy to spot.

The game is not fair as these coa have not been taking out

Hi, Archon! Could you please provide the coordinates of this coalition so that we can take a look and address the issue? 

11 март 2024, 20:0111.03.24
11 март 2024, 20:02(отредактировано)

bot cities I warned them 1 year ago

plarium keeps bot cities.

because they destroy honest players, I convinced myself today that I control 80% of the game and I will not stop, I warned plarium 1 year ago .

do your job as you should  

DariaCommunity Manager
15 март 2024, 11:5215.03.24
ROBERT

bot cities I warned them 1 year ago

plarium keeps bot cities.

because they destroy honest players, I convinced myself today that I control 80% of the game and I will not stop, I warned plarium 1 year ago .

do your job as you should  

Hi, Archon! Did you contact our support team regarding this issue? Also, what bot cities are you referring to? Any use of third-party programs contradicts the rules and policies of our game, so we make every effort to ensure that the game remains fair and comfortable for our players. 

17 март 2024, 10:0817.03.24
Daria

Hi, Archon! Did you contact our support team regarding this issue? Also, what bot cities are you referring to? Any use of third-party programs contradicts the rules and policies of our game, so we make every effort to ensure that the game remains fair and comfortable for our players. 

First, we don't get a response from them 2. I don't know if they got my message and I don't want to write there. If it's nowhere to be seen, I'll write messages here and say that the game doesn't work for you and you don't work. You should do it yourself, and not us giving information for game bugs or hackers .

give me money and I will work for you.I don't even know who is leading all this they put players who give us advice, I don't think they even know much about how their company works, I just know that they take a lot of money from us.

you are doing a lot of things wrong .

you see that the players here also do not write messages, they are disappointed with how you are doing 

and when they write they complain or do not know some things . 

you even have vip players who have some different tournaments and for the top 100 they win some soldiers etc... that's just as fair .

I'm not a VIP so I can write about that topic and I know a lot .

tell me if it's fair game or not according to my story  .

I have been playing for almost 10 years  . I know what happens in the game . 

and after political attacks, you deliberately removed the fact that bot players can do that, and I spoke about it 3 years ago, and

now players have arrived who control 1000 accounts and throw 100000 political attacks at the player in 2 minute intervals 

17 март 2024, 10:1017.03.24

I play because I help the players here and hang out, otherwise I wouldn't play this game anymore

even enemy alliances respect me . 

DariaCommunity Manager
18 март 2024, 13:5118.03.24
ROBERT

First, we don't get a response from them 2. I don't know if they got my message and I don't want to write there. If it's nowhere to be seen, I'll write messages here and say that the game doesn't work for you and you don't work. You should do it yourself, and not us giving information for game bugs or hackers .

give me money and I will work for you.I don't even know who is leading all this they put players who give us advice, I don't think they even know much about how their company works, I just know that they take a lot of money from us.

you are doing a lot of things wrong .

you see that the players here also do not write messages, they are disappointed with how you are doing 

and when they write they complain or do not know some things . 

you even have vip players who have some different tournaments and for the top 100 they win some soldiers etc... that's just as fair .

I'm not a VIP so I can write about that topic and I know a lot .

tell me if it's fair game or not according to my story  .

I have been playing for almost 10 years  . I know what happens in the game . 

and after political attacks, you deliberately removed the fact that bot players can do that, and I spoke about it 3 years ago, and

now players have arrived who control 1000 accounts and throw 100000 political attacks at the player in 2 minute intervals 

Hi again, Robert! I am thrilled to see you as a proactive player who helps others. This is something worthy of attention indeed. Regarding the bots you mentioned, though, to help you, I need to understand what coalition you are referring to. Also, if you have a ticket created for the support team, you can send me the ticket number to get your answer as soon as possible. 

18 март 2024, 18:4818.03.24
Daria

Hi again, Robert! I am thrilled to see you as a proactive player who helps others. This is something worthy of attention indeed. Regarding the bots you mentioned, though, to help you, I need to understand what coalition you are referring to. Also, if you have a ticket created for the support team, you can send me the ticket number to get your answer as soon as possible. 

do you have someone controlling the game and watching everything that happens .

how can you not block the ip address.

the problem is that this player has about 200 orders and sub-programs that simultaneously controls all 200 orders and is active at the same time.

Russian players play for these programs 

it's not about just one coalition, it's obvious that he has 1000 orders made outside the coalition at the same time .

I have that program, but I don't want to play unfairly

given to me by a Russian player. it's a long story .

and I saw some things that upset me, but now it's a little problem, later all the players will have problems because of them .

otherwise, I think that your company must have someone every day who controls the game and bans hacks, etc... 

as in the others  have an adin who controls the games and watches what is happening .

18 март 2024, 19:0518.03.24
Daria

https://prnt.sc/Xzd3K2ML34m8

150 players  are at lvl 78 to 82 

is it a little subtle or obvious .

https://prnt.sc/RhL_HHBwLdEn

I still have at least 70 here 

I think he has about 2000 orders now maybe even more. I don't want to spend time on this and I don't have much time

and spend my hours on this. I don't even know much English 

DariaCommunity Manager
25 март 2024, 10:0125.03.24
ROBERT

do you have someone controlling the game and watching everything that happens .

how can you not block the ip address.

the problem is that this player has about 200 orders and sub-programs that simultaneously controls all 200 orders and is active at the same time.

Russian players play for these programs 

it's not about just one coalition, it's obvious that he has 1000 orders made outside the coalition at the same time .

I have that program, but I don't want to play unfairly

given to me by a Russian player. it's a long story .

and I saw some things that upset me, but now it's a little problem, later all the players will have problems because of them .

otherwise, I think that your company must have someone every day who controls the game and bans hacks, etc... 

as in the others  have an adin who controls the games and watches what is happening .

Hi, Archon! I see your point here. As previously mentioned, our team makes every effort to ensure that the game is fair and comfortable for players without violating the rules, including using third-party programs. Nevertheless, such programs are rapidly evolving and progressing; therefore, the methods of combating them vary. That is why we appreciate it when you send us the coordinates of the violators. Please contact our support agents via this link; they will handle it! 

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.