Все Категории

Valentines day PVP Tourney is actually a PP tourney?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
17 фев. 2024, 19:2517.02.24

umm this is very strange but it appears to me that its actually a PP touney unless im being really silly. Assume just named wrong? on S2 anyway. Please advise maybe make an announcement if im correct.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
DariaCommunity Manager
19 фев. 2024, 11:0019.02.24

Hi, Archon! Thanks for being so attentive! 🤗

There was an issue in the description (title) of the Valentine's Day tournament, and you are right that it is actually a Persian Positions one. We forwarded this case to the relevant team, which has solved it promptly. Also, as a nice bonus - you can find a penitence gift in your game. 

Cheers! 

KatiaModerator
29 фев. 2024, 12:0229.02.24
29 фев. 2024, 12:04(отредактировано)

Hello Archons                                                                                                                                                        👌 Following our fine tradition, we select the most helpful  Archon from our members of the Sparta War of Empires forum on the last Thursday of each month. So, for this  Thursday we selected the helpful post from Hades.                                                                                                                   
   👍Good Job archon. Please send me your platform, server, and coordinates; a CM will add 5000 drachmas to your Sparta account!                                                                                
                                        Congratulations  Hades                                              
    We selected you as the most helpful member of the forum, of February. Here is the official post :

i