Все Категории

Very poor payout at persian position

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
17 фев. 2024, 01:1517.02.24

At level 266 only got 5960 Macedonian Cavalry and  1190 Miunted Peltasts.

Screenshot of report.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
DariaCommunity Manager
19 фев. 2024, 11:1619.02.24
19 фев. 2024, 11:17(отредактировано)

Hi, Archon! 

There can be several reasons why you feel like you get a small payout. First of all, remember that the reward size may differ even for the same Position level. Also, try to minimize your losses by analyzing the Xerxe's Units in a Persian Position before raiding it. Check the Unit Defensive stats. Choose the type of Units that will be the most successful against Xerxe's forces. Remember that Cavalry Units may be the strongest ones, but they're not always the best type of Units to send to a Persian Position.

I wish you all the best! 

25 фев. 2024, 06:4725.02.24

Hi Daria,

I have been playing this game for years and I have done all of that you've mentioned.

Just felt that wasn't getting the payout from positions I was use to getting in the past.

DariaCommunity Manager
26 фев. 2024, 11:1426.02.24
Mikos

Hi Daria,

I have been playing this game for years and I have done all of that you've mentioned.

Just felt that wasn't getting the payout from positions I was use to getting in the past.

I got it. Still, thanks for sharing your observations, Archon; I value it a lot. 

I wish you nice payouts in the future 💪

27 фев. 2024, 02:2827.02.24

I just want to see the payout to be as what it was when I started which was nearly 10 years ago.

KatiaModerator
3 март 2024, 21:5903.03.24
3 март 2024, 22:03(отредактировано)
Mikos

I just want to see the payout to be as what it was when I started which was nearly 10 years ago.

Hello Archon. There  are still  very good payouts. Our FB page is full of such records of great Persian Positions payouts. Maybe you need to change a bit your technique.  What counts is how full is our xerxes bank and if we can delay a payout that might be small if we rush things  to get a payout. When we started playing the game 10 years ago, there were small levels of Persian positions, and the rewards were small too. Maybe you need to play PP less, let's say every 2 weeks and just invest your rewards  from your participation in tournaments, but not breaking the positions, just leave it on one bar. If you opened already the highest position, do not try to get a good payout from it.  My greater payout is 150k MP, and sufficient payouts, but not great, 65k sarissas and another payout of 73k trojans, as my screenshot shows. Of course, I got more very good payouts, but I don't keep records. Come into our FB community page to see it with your own eyes https://www.facebook.com/groups/465443953557137

i

i

3 март 2024, 23:2403.03.24
Katia

Hello Archon. There  are still  very good payouts. Our FB page is full of such records of great Persian Positions payouts. Maybe you need to change a bit your technique.  What counts is how full is our xerxes bank and if we can delay a payout that might be small if we rush things  to get a payout. When we started playing the game 10 years ago, there were small levels of Persian positions, and the rewards were small too. Maybe you need to play PP less, let's say every 2 weeks and just invest your rewards  from your participation in tournaments, but not breaking the positions, just leave it on one bar. If you opened already the highest position, do not try to get a good payout from it.  My greater payout is 150k MP, and sufficient payouts, but not great, 65k sarissas and another payout of 73k trojans, as my screenshot shows. Of course, I got more very good payouts, but I don't keep records. Come into our FB community page to see it with your own eyes https://www.facebook.com/groups/465443953557137

i

i

Hi Katia,

May I ask when was those payout please.

4 март 2024, 02:4404.03.24

Katia, can you please tell me, to reach level 130, how many experience points is needed.

Thanks!

KatiaModerator
25 март 2024, 11:2825.03.24
Mikos

Hi Katia,

May I ask when was those payout please.

Hello, archon. Sorry for the late reply. It was 5-6  months ago. Unfortunately, I don't keep screenshots of my payouts as I hate to brag. Those screenshots above are an exception, as  I posted them to my coa chat. Still, I can get 40-50 million in offence as a final gain, as I calculate my losses first, to conclude if it is beneficial or not, and if it's not beneficial, I keep fighting the PP to get the big payout. I never go blindly as I kill only my chosen force and nothing more. if I see that the xerxes don't want to pay, there is always another day to have a try. Most basic for me, is never to play xerxes every day. I play xerxes once every  2 weeks,   longer if I can avoid it.  

KatiaModerator
25 март 2024, 11:4925.03.24
Mikos

Katia, can you please tell me, to reach level 130, how many experience points is needed.

Thanks!

If you mean to be able to upgrade the lever of your city  up to 130 level , unfortunately, there isn't any official chart. If you tell me  in what level are you now, I will ask my teammates'  help. Of course, all these are just plasmatic, as there is the global event for fewer XP needed,  so someone during this event can upgrade his or her city even up to 2 levels or more if  the player has a low-level city. if you mean something else, please elaborate. 

KatiaModerator
28 март 2024, 13:0628.03.24
28 март 2024, 13:06(отредактировано)
Mikos

Thanks!

The most active member of March

Greetings, Archons!                                                                                                                                                          
  👌Following our fine tradition, we select the most active  Archon from our members of the Sparta War of Empires forum on the last Thursday of each month. So, for this  Thursday we selected the helpful post from Mikos                                                                                                                                             
      👍Good Job archon. Please send me your platform, server, and coordinates; a CM will add 5000 drachmas to your Sparta account!     

i