Все Категории

PvP vs. High Lvl Player

PvP vs. High Lvl Player

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
19 дек. 2023, 21:0919.12.23

PvP vs. High Lvl Player

A high level player just sent 1 Billion offense to raid me when I put out 250K defense. 

I did not kill even One of his units, and received just 300 pvp points.

What is the point of ever playing PvP events when there is such a huge disadvantage in fights vs. high level players who just over-power you even when you have a better strategy?   

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
20 дек. 2023, 18:2120.12.23

Hello Archon. We all have been raided when we were new players. My advice from a player to player is, do not have defenses out if your city defense bonus is very low and your troops are not fully upgraded, because the attacker will come again for easy pvp. Spend down your resources, send your troops to the Acropolis, and let out only your heroes who have more defensive abilities than offensive, and let him come to raid you. If he finds nothing out he won't come again.  

21 дек. 2023, 21:2921.12.23

Hello Katia. Thank you for your reply and your valid tips. I indeed implemented many of these. 

My calculation is inclusive of my bonuses and a rough estimate of the opponent's bonuses. 

My point is with 250K defense I did not kill even one Agema horse, which even with all of the boosts, surely does not equate to more than 15k per horse. So it stands to reason I should have been able to kill at least a few horses, but it seems the effect of having an overpowering force of 1 billion in this example is immense. 

KatiaModerator
21 дек. 2023, 21:4121.12.23
Lucifer HBG

Hello Katia. Thank you for your reply and your valid tips. I indeed implemented many of these. 

My calculation is inclusive of my bonuses and a rough estimate of the opponent's bonuses. 

My point is with 250K defense I did not kill even one Agema horse, which even with all of the boosts, surely does not equate to more than 15k per horse. So it stands to reason I should have been able to kill at least a few horses, but it seems the effect of having an overpowering force of 1 billion in this example is immense. 

Frankly, I don't think that the player sent 1 billion, as I understand your city is not so well developed, and the game wouldn't let him send so much force. The losses depend on many factors. As I mentioned in your other post, with the same topic, why not post your battle report? or just submit a ticket to the Support and ask them what happened, by clicking here  . By the way, please do not post multiple posts with the same topic as it is considered spam.🙂

21 дек. 2023, 22:0221.12.23

Thank you for your response, Katia. Sorry about misclicking and posting it twice - I deleted the previous post. It was an attack on my coal (Crimson Tide) Capital and I submitted a ticket per your guidance #5331051 

DariaCommunity Manager
22 дек. 2023, 12:1922.12.23
Lucifer HBG

Thank you for your response, Katia. Sorry about misclicking and posting it twice - I deleted the previous post. It was an attack on my coal (Crimson Tide) Capital and I submitted a ticket per your guidance #5331051 

Good luck, Archon! 🤗

9 янв. 2024, 01:1609.01.24
9 янв. 2024, 01:25(отредактировано)

Unfortunatley, Email Support informed me that ''As a Support Team, they do not consider battle outcome requests.'', so I will post here and would appreciate any input. 

i

KatiaModerator
13 янв. 2024, 23:4913.01.24
Lucifer HBG

Unfortunatley, Email Support informed me that ''As a Support Team, they do not consider battle outcome requests.'', so I will post here and would appreciate any input. 

i

Hello Lucifer. As I calculate the battle, in comparison to my units,  the sender's force is more than 1 billion 700 million,  and if we calculate his super guardian the force is way more.            
    Of course, it depends on many factors as how high his capital disciplines are, his coalition achievements etc, I don't understand either why you had units in there, as your capital didn't get downgraded so it is at a safe level, and I don't understand why you have objections.                        
  Do you have a status of war with his coalition?  how high is your capital level? and why do you have light and heavy infantry in there that can give points to your  Coalition Conflict opponents? Safe levels don't need any defences.                                                                                                               
 When we choose to attack a target, there is always a force limit that we should have in mind to attack our target  , and this limit has to do with the grain consumption that our units need, and how big  this target is. Let's say, the limit to attack a city is 200k, to attack a level 5 pantheon is 250k but to attack a 30 level capital is 800k. In the status of war, there is no force limit.                          
   If the Support cannot enlighten you, unfortunately, I cannot either, as I don't know the parameters of this battle.

i

KatiaModerator
25 янв. 2024, 18:4625.01.24
25 янв. 2024, 18:49(отредактировано)
Lucifer HBG

Hello Lucifer. Congrats. You were selected as the most active forum member. Here is the official announcement.🙂👍Please, send me your coordinates and the server you play, so our manager can add your reward of  5k drachmas, as soon as possible.

i

25 янв. 2024, 21:3325.01.24

Wow! Great to hear my activity has been somewhat helpful, and thanks so much for the reward! 🙌

DariaCommunity Manager
29 янв. 2024, 10:5629.01.24
Lucifer HBG

Wow! Great to hear my activity has been somewhat helpful, and thanks so much for the reward! 🙌

My congratulations! 😍

We are always happy to see such proactive Archons on our forum!