how to submit a ticket to the Support.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
KatiaModerator
24 окт. 2023, 10:5024.10.23

Hello Spartans! I do understand that a lot of the players aren't familiar with the forms like the Support's, to complete them, as they didn't have to do it in the past. So,  I want you to remember that I will help you to fill out your ticket, even in private.                                                  

For a start, to find out the Sparta option, you have to choose it from the panel, and NOT try to write it.                                    

Always check the options that have the little arrows, because it shows that there are subpanels that you have to complete. Always write your coordinates with this form x: y: one space between the y and y, and always add the colon mark: after x: and y:                           

If you can access into your game, there is an ingame UID under the ingame guide, this number is unique and you have to share it ONLY  with the support. You can copy it easily, if you point at it with your mouse left click, and pass it to the space, which is asking you for your coordinates or uid, with a right click, especially, if you want to relocate your city, as the coordinates will be changed, and the support won't be able to find you.                                                     

If your ticket is a successful one, you will notice a popup notification, on the right and up of your PC screen, to inform you that your ticket was submitted successfully. After this notification, you will be able to see the Support's automatic reply, to your email, that they received your ticket. DO NOT erase it, as a Support agent will reply to you under this autoreply, as soon as possible, in 1-5 working days. On this automatic reply, there is a number, in case you won't get a reply on 1-5 WORKING days,  you can forward it to me, or to any mod, so we will forward it to the Community Managers to check why you didn't get any reply.                             

If no notification or no email autoreply, even in your spam folder, then you might try one more time to submit the ticket, being more focused this time. I can fill a ticket in less than 5 minutes, but the first time it was a pain indeed.

i

i

i

i

😊  
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
DariaCommunity Manager
24 окт. 2023, 12:3424.10.23

Thanks, dear Kate! 🤗🤗🤗