Все Категории

Alts

Alts

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
27 сент. 2023, 16:4227.09.23

Alts

Can we please go back to the start of the game where there wasnt any alts allowed , and if anyone was found with an alt they were banned , and the game was more fun because of it .... as a player with only one acct its very frustrating to find who is actually raidng you ... some players have upwards of 80 accts !!! How can that be good for thegame , long time ..i cant think of one positive thing about having loads of accounts ...

Thank you 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
27 сент. 2023, 23:3127.09.23

Hello Archon. I understand what you say, as I do have only one account as well, but other players have more time so they can run more accounts. I'm sure that the developers allowed the alt accounts to migrate to Plarium Play, after a very careful consideration. As players don't affect us if the other players have multiple accounts. I understand that it is frustrating if someone uses his /her alts to attack another player, but also means that he can be attacked on his alts, as he cannot protect them all. Usualy the players keep the alts to defend their main city, so attacking his alts is a good strategy.

29 сент. 2023, 09:3129.09.23

All it is , as with most things to do with Plarium is MONEY, thats the bottom line and not peoples gaming pleasure ....

KatiaModerator
29 сент. 2023, 11:4029.09.23
ports

All it is , as with most things to do with Plarium is MONEY, thats the bottom line and not peoples gaming pleasure ....

Archon, I'm  playing Sparta for 9+ years. Sparta isn't the only wargame I played as I've been a gamer for years. Let's be honest here. We can play any game for free because other players spend their own money. Every company in this world virtual or real life, produces a product to get money from it. If no incommings the company will stop producing this product. So, accusing a company that made the decisions for their own product,  so they will get money from it, is a bit out of reality.  I'm playing a game with fairies, and they have areas only for coiners.😉 Regarding the alts, I'm dealing with them as main accounts. I attack them with only a few offensive  units to scout them, and depending on my losses, I understand if a def wall or not. A lot lost their total offensive units because they bit the bait. So be careful out there. If you sent all of your d and off to Acropolis and spent your resources, let them come, your towers will do the job plus, you can have out your HEROES. Heroes have more def ability than off, and they give points to the owner, but no points to the attackers. 

30 сент. 2023, 08:3930.09.23
Katia

Archon, I'm  playing Sparta for 9+ years. Sparta isn't the only wargame I played as I've been a gamer for years. Let's be honest here. We can play any game for free because other players spend their own money. Every company in this world virtual or real life, produces a product to get money from it. If no incommings the company will stop producing this product. So, accusing a company that made the decisions for their own product,  so they will get money from it, is a bit out of reality.  I'm playing a game with fairies, and they have areas only for coiners.😉 Regarding the alts, I'm dealing with them as main accounts. I attack them with only a few offensive  units to scout them, and depending on my losses, I understand if a def wall or not. A lot lost their total offensive units because they bit the bait. So be careful out there. If you sent all of your d and off to Acropolis and spent your resources, let them come, your towers will do the job plus, you can have out your HEROES. Heroes have more def ability than off, and they give points to the owner, but no points to the attackers. 

какие  доходы ?  4-й месяц  сервер  с  полисами сегмента 00 тупит !!!!

каждые выходные !!!!!!!

пол года  как  перестал донатить  в вашу  хорошую  игры !!!!

3  дня  из  7  не возможно играть !!

DariaCommunity Manager
3 окт. 2023, 12:3103.10.23
Стаурос

какие  доходы ?  4-й месяц  сервер  с  полисами сегмента 00 тупит !!!!

каждые выходные !!!!!!!

пол года  как  перестал донатить  в вашу  хорошую  игры !!!!

3  дня  из  7  не возможно играть !!

Архонт, мне жаль видеть, что вы сталкиваетесь с такими неудобствами. В таком случае, я могу вам порекомендовать очистить кэш или переустановить приложение Plarium Play. Если проблема по-прежнему существует, пожалуйста, опишите более подробно ваши сбои нашей команде поддержки, чтобы они могли детально рассмотреть вашу ситуацию и предложить наиболее оптимальные варианты решения. Вот ссылка.