Все Категории

To   Plarium

To Plarium

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
27 июнь 2018, 06:0027.06.18

To Plarium

To whom It may concern  I have loved playing your game  *Sparta War Of Empires* for a few years now,but as of the 22cnd Of June  I am very upset with your staff,It was posted on your main page that I won 1 of your contest by writing a short story and I was very excited! because I knew how I was going to use the prize your site said I won,and besides the  post listing all of the seven winners including me,I was sent a message from Elijah Ageeve an Admin on your game to send him my UID and server and even sent my cordinates and I would receive  my prize and THAT is the last I heard from any of you.Now   I am a nice person  and I beleive in giving people fair chances but It seems like you are not being fair and giving me a chance I have made several attempts to contact anyone from your game,If you do not plan  on giving me the prize  I won fair and sqaure  I will  defenantly be very upset with you and  Others will know how you treat people that have been loyal to 1 of your games plus donated several time,s. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 июнь 2018, 08:0327.06.18
27 июнь 2018, 08:30(отредактировано)

Yes I just saw his post  thank you for responding and have a great day !

27 июнь 2018, 08:4027.06.18
Yes  I apalogise   If It was there shortly after I posted   but I felt a  little irritated and Ignored,being my its my first time ever winning anything I did not know where to turn besides what was told to me on the main page.I followed what was asked of me to do and then nothing,this is why I was irritated but I  will apologise  anyway.
29 июнь 2018, 12:5729.06.18

Mark Chronister said:

Yes  I apalogise   If It was there shortly after I posted   but I felt a  little irritated and Ignored,being my its my first time ever winning anything I did not know where to turn besides what was told to me on the main page.I followed what was asked of me to do and then nothing,this is why I was irritated but I  will apologise  anyway.

We apologize for the delay in adding reward to your account as well :( 

Happy to hear this issue is finally solved and reward found its winner! My congratulations