Все Категории

traps

traps

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
11 июнь 2018, 19:1211.06.18

traps

will glorious valley plarium.com would have this feature?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 июнь 2018, 19:2411.06.18
11 июнь 2018, 19:26(отредактировано)

thanks theseus :) so to be clear... you confirm this also is already in facebook, but not in ours (glorous valley, plarium.com) 

it is like the xp of units, guardians etc etc.... the owl ... (so many i loose track of all the things added in fb in the last year and a half and that are not in glorious valley plarium.com...)

I hope dimitri can answer if  there any reason why we get the constant publicity of things that we never get  and why we never get any compensations of all this errors to us, because between the loosing players with the beta, the lack of wheel fo fortune and all this errors, really we should be taken care a little better ...  to me it sounds like plarium dont give a ----- about us :) hope he can bring some light to why all this...

11 июнь 2018, 19:3011.06.18
i know its not in your hands and that you try to inform as much as you can. but i have been told that so many times, that hope you understand its dificult to belive and everyday i loose more and more the faith in plarium 
11 июнь 2018, 20:5311.06.18
11 июнь 2018, 20:54(отредактировано)

no traps and no owls for us lol

can tardis get all of us back in time so we can all join fb server ;-) obviously we choosed all of us the wrong server
MariusAdmin
12 июнь 2018, 10:2112.06.18
As I have already confirmed multiple times, all of the features available on Facebook will be coming to Plarium Portal as well now that we are finalizing work on the new engine. Some sooner, some a bit later, but we will be doing everything we can to make sure the features are ported sooner rather than later. 
12 июнь 2018, 10:4712.06.18
12 июнь 2018, 10:53(отредактировано)

yes, alyona said the same and here we are a year and a half later, still nothing,  so you should be more understanding to our constant deceptions, dont you think?

no xp in unitt

no owl

no wheel of fortune

beta is the worst thing i ever seen 

now trapps

you have to understand that to trust someone saying something we have to see something happening and we see little

12 июнь 2018, 10:5912.06.18
12 июнь 2018, 11:00(отредактировано)
Fortuna said:

I hope dimitri can answer if  there any reason why we get the constant publicity of things that we never get  and why we never get any compensations of all this errors to us, because between the loosing players with the beta, the lack of wheel fo fortune and all this errors, really we should be taken care a little better ...  to me it sounds like plarium dont give a ----- about us :) hope he can bring some light to why all this...

and saying patience or belive me, do not work any more....
MariusAdmin
12 июнь 2018, 12:0912.06.18
You already saw several smaller features from Facebook introduced, the bigger ones will be coming as well. Last year we still had a lot of work to do with the new engine, now that is no longer the case. Whether you want to believe that or not, the only thing that remains right now is to wait and see for yourself.
12 июнь 2018, 12:2612.06.18

my question is clear, what are you going to do with all msitakes and bad dealing with palrium.com server? what kind of compensation for all the bad functioning of game etc...

why nt migrate all of us to fb that seems to be the only one that works...

MariusAdmin
12 июнь 2018, 13:0412.06.18
You can refer to our Support team in regards to individual issues. And, should there indeed by some sort of technical malfunction found, matters of compensation will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. In regards to migrating to Facebook, we are looking at months as the worst case scenario for implementing new features (all of them, individual features will be added much sooner) while it would likely take longer than that to get your City to the same level of development you have here after what I assume are years of playing the game.
12 июнь 2018, 13:2212.06.18

there is no individual issues to all the mistakes done to glorious servers :)

yoou may find yourself with no players at the ratio
17 июнь 2018, 07:3217.06.18

Hi

I haven't kept up with recent announcements and I rarely post on forums as I don't really have the time...however.....

Today I see a fellow coalition member ask question on in-game chat message on server 1 Glorious Valley. I play on browser (chrome). I've been playing for 18 months and this was news to me.

What's this thing called traps? He/she posted a link to Plarium video on youtube. Not once did it mention in the video that it was only Facebook specific. I started thinking am I missing out on something here? FOMO!

Also discovered the guardians video. What has happened here? I can't see or access this feature either, is it Facebook specific too? More FOMO!!

My advice is that the Plarium sales an marketing need to be clear and specific in all communications. Plarium have created confusion and need to clear it up. Reading some of the forum items before writing this message, it is also clear that many game players are more than a little annoyed about the situation in the recent past. Seeing posts from moderators that it may or will be soon, don't really hep the situation either, that just fans the fire. It seems that some in Plarium and doing more harm than good to their own brand. That's a shame.

18 июнь 2018, 12:5218.06.18

djhorne said:

Hi

I haven't kept up with recent announcements and I rarely post on forums as I don't really have the time...however.....

Today I see a fellow coalition member ask question on in-game chat message on server 1 Glorious Valley. I play on browser (chrome). I've been playing for 18 months and this was news to me.

What's this thing called traps? He/she posted a link to Plarium video on youtube. Not once did it mention in the video that it was only Facebook specific. I started thinking am I missing out on something here? FOMO!

Also discovered the guardians video. What has happened here? I can't see or access this feature either, is it Facebook specific too? More FOMO!!

My advice is that the Plarium sales an marketing need to be clear and specific in all communications. Plarium have created confusion and need to clear it up. Reading some of the forum items before writing this message, it is also clear that many game players are more than a little annoyed about the situation in the recent past. Seeing posts from moderators that it may or will be soon, don't really hep the situation either, that just fans the fire. It seems that some in Plarium and doing more harm than good to their own brand. That's a shame.

Hello, Archon!

Sparta plarium.com servers are moving to the new engine now. That's why devs stopped adding the new features to them some time ago.

For FB the new features are still added and Traps, Guardians are one of them. These are two different platforms and it's absolutely normal situation when different features are added to them.

Still, devs are starting to add new features to plarium.com servers as well and Guardians will appear here pretty soon.

18 июнь 2018, 14:0218.06.18

alina the problem as dj mentioned is that we get the publicity of it... when we are not going to get it...

why getting the publicity in game  of something that it will happening today in fb .... but not in my server?

22 июнь 2018, 10:0122.06.18

Fortuna said:

alina the problem as dj mentioned is that we get the publicity of it... when we are not going to get it...

why getting the publicity in game  of something that it will happening today in fb .... but not in my server?

I don't see this video posted either in the game or on Forum. 

Can you please send me the link to the post?

On YouTube we're posing videos for all platforms and all games.
22 июнь 2018, 23:3422.06.18
Alina Phoenix said:

Fortuna said:

it was sent to game 
25 июнь 2018, 15:5025.06.18

Fortuna said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Fortuna said:

it was sent to game 

Looks like the in-game news with this video was enabled by mistake. Sorry for this confusion :(

Though, this video is kind of a teaser as traps will be added to plarium.com servers as well soon ;)