Все Категории

Can you explain?

Can you explain?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
24 сент. 2022, 19:0024.09.22

Can you explain?

couple of things iv been checking in to see the story about the new PP tourney, it seems like a good idea but with badly weighted rewards. so was looking for opinions on it. 

more concerning as we dont have to play if we dont want, is why are we seeing this so much over the last few days?  im sure working on it but a notice would be good explaining how so many are getting on their must be 100's and theres a a concern about data security so please acknowlege what is exactly is happenening.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 сент. 2022, 00:1025.09.22

maybe my picture didnt get sent so ill screenshot but there were 10's of pages of this..

KatiaModerator
30 сент. 2022, 14:1730.09.22

Hello Hades. Sorry for the late reply.  It has nothing to do with the game's security as they spammed the page.  Do not worry, our accounts are safe. Besides this, the administrations always delete such spamming posts and ban the spammers as soon as it is possible. 😉

1 окт. 2022, 22:4201.10.22

Hello Hades!

Regarding the new team positions, do you want to share with us some experiences and suggestions? thank you in advance!

1 окт. 2022, 23:0601.10.22

Congrats Hades! You won the Most Helpful Archon feature for September! Thanks for your inputs!

Please check PM so we can add 5 k drachmas to your spartan account!

2 окт. 2022, 21:4702.10.22

Thankyou,

Its been pretty mixed reviews about the teams PP the majority dont like it to be honest im personally not a fan i think a good improvement would be to be able to choose between a companion coffer and is it the nemean coffer?, attack or defense coffer anyway. I think its got potential to be a fun tourney just a bit unbalanced is the view atm anyway. I like the idea though reminded me to update my acoylte agreements more often :)

4 окт. 2022, 15:0704.10.22

Hey Hades!  Congrats on being the Most Helpful Archon.  We had a couple of players try the new team position tournament before our leadership team determined whether or not it made sense for our coalition.  At the end, based on the losses incurred, troop rewards and the final "coffer", it was our determination that this latest tournament was horrifically stacked against the player.  While I applaud Plarium for trying something new, this specific tournament's style of dropping each unit to its base unit strength, removing guardians, and bonuses should have been offset with greater rewards.  There is no incentive to participate, as the special units given as reward are far far far below the strength value of the units lost.  The only way to make the tournament salvagable was to use Scythian Riders, but even then, you are giving up their free revive for minimal rewards.  I suggest to plarium that they need to either change the reward system or the format, or drop this tournament.  

And this is just not my opinion.  I have spoken to most of the coalition leaders on our server and all that i have spoken to are in agreement.  Everyone is pretty united on this.  At least on Server 2.

6 окт. 2022, 14:3906.10.22
6 окт. 2022, 15:11(отредактировано)

Good afternoon.

There are Assassins that deal damage regardless of shield and troops in the polis.

There's a Chrone that reduces their damage, but doesn't cancel their action.

There's a Mamertian whose ability is spelled so that when you attack assassins, you lose less troops. At the same time in their skill research I have the protection IF the skill is triggered: 100%.

Please clarify why I don't lose anything from some players when the skill is triggered, not even poles, but other players kill my troops when the skill is triggered?

6 окт. 2022, 14:4806.10.22
6 окт. 2022, 15:12(отредактировано)
Hades

Thankyou,

Its been pretty mixed reviews about the teams PP the majority dont like it to be honest im personally not a fan i think a good improvement would be to be able to choose between a companion coffer and is it the nemean coffer?, attack or defense coffer anyway. I think its got potential to be a fun tourney just a bit unbalanced is the view atm anyway. I like the idea though reminded me to update my acoylte agreements more often :)

Hades, while dropping the gear on agema or firing squad, there's a weird choice of getting, say, 30 agema from the set, or 30 mounted firing squad. It's a great balance, I was extremely happy when I saw it, straight agema equal in power to gunshots)))

KatiaModerator
6 окт. 2022, 18:3906.10.22
nas-orekhova

Good afternoon.

There are Assassins that deal damage regardless of shield and troops in the polis.

There's a Chrone that reduces their damage, but doesn't cancel their action.

There's a Mamertian whose ability is spelled so that when you attack assassins, you lose less troops. At the same time in their skill research I have the protection IF the skill is triggered: 100%.

Please clarify why I don't lose anything from some players when the skill is triggered, not even poles, but other players kill my troops when the skill is triggered?

Hello. Archons. I don't understand what you mean by saying <a shield and troops in the polis>. If you mean the full protection item, nothing can penetrate this full protection item.            
     would you please be more specific?                                                                                           
    If you mean the  Palace Guardian by saying <a chrone> yes, it can reduce the impact of the political assassins, but it cannot block them. Regarding your question about why sometimes you lose units even if your Mamertines have a 100% political protection bonus, it depends on many factors. First, x numbers of  Mamertines can protect an x number of units, so the rest of the units are not protected. So, you have to train more Mamertines. Second, the Mamertines can protect 100% only our units and not the reinforcements. 3rd, your  Strategist guardian has to be fully upgraded.  4th, your enemies that kill your units with political attacks, might have a fully upgraded Pharmaceus Guardian which gives to the political attacks a great boost to their attack power, as my screenshots show. Of course, you can always contact the Support Team to get official answers to your questions.

i

8 окт. 2022, 13:5708.10.22

Спасибо за ответ, он почти полный.

Теперь я вижу, что вы переводите с русского, постараюсь написать простыми словами и понятными значениями.

Если у мамертинцев срабатывает навык 100% защиты от атаки асассинов, то все мио войска в полисе будут защищены от такой атаки

8 окт. 2022, 13:5808.10.22

Очевидно, не весь текст отправился.

Если у мамертинцев срабатывает навык 100% защиты от атаки асассинов, то все мои войска в полисе будут защищены от такой атаки, или только их часть? И если только часть, то почему, если в навыке прописано "100% защита от атаки"?

KatiaModerator
8 окт. 2022, 17:2608.10.22
nas-orekhova

Очевидно, не весь текст отправился.

Если у мамертинцев срабатывает навык 100% защиты от атаки асассинов, то все мои войска в полисе будут защищены от такой атаки, или только их часть? И если только часть, то почему, если в навыке прописано "100% защита от атаки"?

Hello, nas. If you have 10 mamartines out of acropolis and you get a 100% political protection ability, it doesn't mean that your total defence is covered. The game's Mechanic isn't what we the players imagine that it should be, it is a well-planned project with a balance. So, we all have to build more Mamertines, as the Pharmaceus guardian doing great damage to our troops.

11 окт. 2022, 20:4311.10.22

Change of subject, 

So if i break a siege of my own city auto unit hider doesnt work? Is that by design? or was it a glitch? either way it definitely  didnt autohide. no harm done i noticed but thought ild mention it. i could of been quite annoyed.

KatiaModerator
12 окт. 2022, 20:5312.10.22
Hades

Change of subject, 

So if i break a siege of my own city auto unit hider doesnt work? Is that by design? or was it a glitch? either way it definitely  didnt autohide. no harm done i noticed but thought ild mention it. i could of been quite annoyed.

Hello Hades. The autohide item is for the units that finished their training, or  for the units that returned home because their owner isn't online to send them to the acropolis. When we liberate our own city, we are online, so we have to send manually our offensive units to our acropolis. It is you who sent them out from acropolis, so the game understands the comment that  you want them out of acropolis.  Imagine how inconvenient could be if we have the autohide, and try to protect ourselves from incoming raids, but the autohide would send them back to the Acropolis. 🙂The autohide item is a well-planned item.  

13 окт. 2022, 07:0313.10.22

Thanks for the reply Katia i guess i saw it as an offensive action so thought it would come back like if i was to liberate or raid someone else city where they would go back to my city. Anyway not a complaint just wanted clarification which youv given so ill be sure to pay attention :)