Все Категории

Unplaylable again

Unplaylable again

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
17 апр. 2018, 18:2517.04.18

Unplaylable again

Make something about the lag in youre servers ...   we have  almost all the time lag ..tonight it's unplayble again ...and of course  if i make an ticket i made it for nothing you still didn't compensate me for the last problems because  of yours servers

p.s.   i have disabled my beta testing and  it's not from that 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
MariusAdmin
18 апр. 2018, 07:5318.04.18

Here are the links you may find useful to investigate and report your particular issue, as the number of similar reports (or lack thereof rather) at the moment indicates it is not a wide-spread server problem:

1) Basic troubleshooting

2) Obtaining har file.

3) Request form
18 апр. 2018, 13:3318.04.18
18 апр. 2018, 13:44(отредактировано)

don't insult my intelligence  and ignore my posts  if are posting this kind of responses ... nobody report you guys because they are doing it for nothing ...

p.s.  for youre knowledge for the last time..i was playing on the plarium app .. and the forum    all worked   fine on my browser ...the problem it's from youre servers ...don't put all the  the quilt on the users 

MariusAdmin
18 апр. 2018, 14:2518.04.18

Practice shows that as soon as there are major problems with the server we get a large number of posts about the issue, it can easily be traced to the last major "outage" that happened a few months back and gathered dozens of comments. 

If you are having issues when playing on the app, it is possible that the issue lies with memory usage. Go to the Task Manager when you start experiencing trouble and see what is your CPU usage and how much RAM the app takes up.
19 апр. 2018, 02:4619.04.18
skulder, you aren't alone. i got tired of the same old reply & now i just switch the game off when it gets laggy & do something less tedious .
19 апр. 2018, 04:4019.04.18
19 апр. 2018, 09:33(отредактировано)

https://prnt.sc/iyjhj4

laugh at this , this is an evidence , yet , it seems to be an issue at my end according to them , they will never admit it , and never try to resolve it , it will always get worse , and in future its going to get more worse , i used to see players here abusing and getting so angry , and i'd be like ''these guys have no manners'' , now i understand where they come from , players spend money and this game breaks down every few minutes players lose millions of troops because of the system lag , when they complain about it its only neglected , 

imagine if every player knew about the forum , all they would do all day is delete posts , 

have a good day , 

punisher-

MariusAdmin
19 апр. 2018, 07:3719.04.18

Hippolytos said:

mayb u should tell thm all how u delete so many posts abt complaints & potray as if there are no angry playrs in the game.LOL

https://prnt.sc/j76uc8

https://prnt.sc/j76ue2

https://prnt.sc/j76ule

30 minutes later

https://prnt.sc/j76uot

hahaha

as u see skulder...ur the only one with probs...its ur pc...hahahaha LOL

dont waste tym here...they dnt deliver reports to the right source.....useless. :)

Our moderators delete posts when they are in violation of the rules. I can also refer you to the advice posted above to obtain a .har file and send it to Support for further investigation. If you want to get to the bottom of this, you will need to provide them with as much information as possible. 
MariusAdmin
19 апр. 2018, 07:4419.04.18
19 апр. 2018, 08:59(отредактировано)

The Punisher said:

laugh at this , this is an evidence , yet , it seems to be an issue at my end according to them , they will never admit it , and never try to resolve it , it will always get worse , and in future its going to get more worse.  i used to see players here abusing and getting so angry , and i'd be like ''these guys have no manners'' , now i understand where they come from , players spend money and as this game breaks down every few minutes players lose millions of troops because of the system lag , when they complain about it its only neglected , 

imagine if every player knew about the forum , all they would do all day is delete posts , 

have a good day , 

punisher-

The screenshot you show indicates a timeout somewhere between your primary ISP and us, it does not indicate an issue with the server, otherwise all players would see the same thing. You have also been given advice on your issues already, but so far I have not had any indication that you tried to contact Support or provide them with the information that I asked you to pass on. Sadly, when it comes to matters like this you can write a thousand angry posts on the forum, but without you giving us Support those specific files to investigate the sudden drop in performance there is nothing anyone here can do.

A part of your post has also been edited out as it was breaking Forum Rules.
19 апр. 2018, 12:2519.04.18
19 апр. 2018, 12:27(отредактировано)

dimitri , your advice on contacting support is pointless , i have heard and seen many people complaining about contacting support and i see them saying they never get replied back to , and the matter never gets resolved , if you pretend now that you dont know what am talking about then you should learn how to be honest with your own self mate , i get it your doing your job of being a moderator and all that which your definelty doing well , but you also have to show that you do understand and that you will try your best to get to the bottom of a solution for all the complaints , not to hinder them off saying things like 'its only a problem with you and others are not experiencing it or else the forum would be filled with complaints'' , even if its just one member you need to value it and take it into consideration so that it doesnt happen to another , and then to more , and only then you do somthing about it , you told it to skulder , you told it to me , you tell that to everyone who complains , that its just them and you dont see anyone else complaining about it , makes no sense honestly ,

dont take it personal , i only like you out of the moderators , but i just want you to understand the situation and not turn a deaf ear to a complaint like others here do , 

am out of here , retiring from the forum ,

maybe i'll come back tomorrow when i notice another issue , lol

have a good day .

MariusAdmin
19 апр. 2018, 13:1919.04.18

Hey, Punisher. I will try to explain my point of view on this because it seems like there is a bit of a misunderstanding.

Individual complaints about different issues are still important and are not dismissed. However, they do not indicate there is an issue with the server. As an example, this thread has four people and they are not even reporting the same specific issue. Last time we had issues on the server that did not even affect all our players there were several threads about it, one was three pages long. My point is - when the issue is truly massive or wide-spread it quickly shows in the community.

In regards to contacting Support. I can understand that many people may be frustrated they did not get the resolution they expected. But that does not mean that there is no point in contacting them at all. Many players who did have their issue resolved by Support will not speak about it because that is what they expect from Support, while those whose expectations were not met are indignant and are more likely to be vocal about it. Your specific problem with performance is strange because it happened all of a sudden, according to your original post, and that means that something has changed. I am not sure what yet which is why I've been asking for the .har file from you in order for Support to investigate properly and, hopefully, find the root of the issue.
19 апр. 2018, 18:0719.04.18
19 апр. 2018, 18:08(отредактировано)

Please dont explain anymore. You dont have solution.

Your guy, Pavel, is speaking nonsense because of 2 possible reason:

1- He doesnt know to explain or fix it (which I doubt) or

2- He (and or more of you) are making us stupid.

I already said this at other post - I know players with several accounts and some of them have this problem only with 1 account. Other works perfect. 

I dare you to explain us that.

MariusAdmin
20 апр. 2018, 07:5020.04.18
20 апр. 2018, 07:50(отредактировано)

I am unsure how either I or Agent Pavel could make you stupid in any way. But based on the comments that you have posted before, it would seem that your issue is due to the new WebGL engine that has been implemented. As not all accounts have been moved yet, players who have multiple can very well have one or two accounts that are on the new engine and the rest are on the old one. If their PC is not compatible with WebGL this will mean that the accounts that have been switched won't be accessible while the other ones will be - here is your explanation, as dared 

This is also not what is being talked about in this thread.
20 апр. 2018, 10:5220.04.18
20 апр. 2018, 10:56(отредактировано)

Dimitri Molchanov said:

The Punisher said:

laugh at this , this is an evidence , yet , it seems to be an issue at my end according to them , they will never admit it , and never try to resolve it , it will always get worse , and in future its going to get more worse.  i used to see players here abusing and getting so angry , and i'd be like ''these guys have no manners'' , now i understand where they come from , players spend money and as this game breaks down every few minutes players lose millions of troops because of the system lag , when they complain about it its only neglected , 

have a good day , 

punisher-

The screenshot you show indicates a timeout somewhere between your primary ISP and us, it does not indicate an issue with the server, otherwise all players would see the same thing. You have also been given advice on your issues already, but so far I have not had any indication that you tried to contact Support or provide them with the information that I asked you to pass on. Sadly, when it comes to matters like this you can write a thousand angry posts on the forum, but without you giving us Support those specific files to investigate the sudden drop in performance there is nothing anyone here can do.

A part of your post has also been edited out as it was breaking Forum Rules.

Dimitri what  you are saying it's the same old  things  all the time like an broken  disc ...we have  problems not yours servers ..you are wrong mate..  The  same screenshoot   like punisher i could  also post many times in the last week or so ...and many others users 

Why to contact you guys when    the same answers    we get from you  and without compensention for our losses.. .done that many times ..nothing changes..anyhow   ....... you guys are .....

MariusAdmin
20 апр. 2018, 12:0020.04.18

Skulder, what did I tell you about veiled insults? Edit your post appropriately, or I will have no choice but to go through with applying the penalties I warned you about last time.

In regards to your statement, coming to the forum and saying you have a problem, but never providing the information that you are requested to provide is not going to fix the issue for you. My powers are very limited when it comes to technical matters and there is not much I can do to assist when it is not a wide-spread issue that affects the server. If you refuse to do so, that is your choice of course, but blaming us in that case is hardly appropriate.
21 апр. 2018, 23:3121.04.18
i too have found it's impossible to play the game on the new version as there is so much lag - despite my PC exceeding the specified minimum requirement, running a private session and following all the so called help/suggestions from Plarium support. I raised the topic in the bug section and got a reply that simply pointed me to look at the things i had already done and the topic was then marked as 'closed'. Are Plarium just kidding them selves that there is nothing wrong at their end?
MariusAdmin
23 апр. 2018, 08:2523.04.18
turnstones said:

i too have found it's impossible to play the game on the new version as there is so much lag - despite my PC exceeding the specified minimum requirement, running a private session and following all the so called help/suggestions from Plarium support. I raised the topic in the bug section and got a reply that simply pointed me to look at the things i had already done and the topic was then marked as 'closed'. Are Plarium just kidding them selves that there is nothing wrong at their end?
This is not a thread about the new game engine. You can few the Beta Test forums to find advice on increasing performance of the game if your PC already meets the specs.
26 апр. 2018, 17:3726.04.18
If my brother logs on to his account on my PC it runs the game without any lag at all - he is still on the old Flash version. I then login to my game after clearing cache etc and it is painful - you would not play the game if it was this slow when you first joined. I have read all the 'advice' and tried everything that is suggested and it makes no difference at all.
MariusAdmin
27 апр. 2018, 07:3527.04.18
pernagie said:

If my brother logs on to his account on my PC it runs the game without any lag at all - he is still on the old Flash version. I then login to my game after clearing cache etc and it is painful - you would not play the game if it was this slow when you first joined. I have read all the 'advice' and tried everything that is suggested and it makes no difference at all.
What are your system specs?