12 апр. 2018, 19:0112.04.18

i will see you in court plarium

just joking :)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
MariusAdmin
13 апр. 2018, 08:3713.04.18
I would be curious to see the face of any judiciary that would have to read such a harassment case. I am afraid WebGL is happening no matter what, it is imperative for the future of the game and all players will be moved to the new platform in the foreseeable future. Of course, it will be improved based on feedback.
23 апр. 2018, 18:5723.04.18

Dimitri Molchanov said:

I would be curious to see the face of any judiciary that would have to read such a harassment case. I am afraid WebGL is happening no matter what, it is imperative for the future of the game and all players will be moved to the new platform in the foreseeable future. Of course, it will be improved based on feedback.

my members complaining how their game all of a sudden became all ugly,slow,full of bugs,lags,and above all really,really ugly.

if that is how game gonna look,you gonna loose all costumers.

make it to be same as now,if developers cant do it,find new developers,those ones are really bad

Tonaya 

23 апр. 2018, 19:4523.04.18

bugs upon bugs they never get better,just worser.

outdated look,style and outdated developers.

24 апр. 2018, 09:5324.04.18

Hello, Archons!

I'm sure you have heard that Flash is going to become unsupported till 2020.

Taking it into account our devs started to work on the new engine some time ago and Sparta is the first game that is moving to this engine.

Yes, it's difficult to accept some new changes and I think it's the peculiarities of the human nature. But in general, these changes will give you the positive changes like faster and more stable work of the game.

Of course, now not all bugs are fixed, but it's what beta testing for. Devs are working on the WebGL engine really hard now and it's one of the most high priority tasks for them.

So, let's be patient and don' forget that these changes are for the better and they are required to keep the game working in the future :)