Galley raid problems?

Galley raid problems?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
16 дек. 2017, 09:4616.12.17

Galley raid problems?

Galley raid problems?

I tried to do the galley trick. But screen  said 'error Gods are meddling.'  Couldn't send resources or cancel raid. Galley time showed only 0000. Everything stopped. Refreshed for next raid, Same problem. 

After some minutes, then screen  showed 2 raids hit, no galley bonus, missing spy report, galley sent again (??). 

Because of that error, I think I just  lost the chance to enter top10 raid weekly  rankings (#10), and  lost my first chance to get the achievement bonus.   I cant believe it....

Any idea why it happened?  Browser problem? Raid or galley problem?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent HelenTechnical Support
16 дек. 2017, 10:2016.12.17
Hi, by any chance do you have a screenshot of that error? Also please indicate at what time (hour/ minutes and time zone) it happened and how many raids you had before the error.
16 дек. 2017, 12:0816.12.17
16 дек. 2017, 12:22(отредактировано)

Agent Helen said:

Hi, by any chance do you have a screenshot of that error? Also please indicate at what time (hour/ minutes and time zone) it happened and how many raids you had before the error.

for me also the game  worked very badly today ..also   lost an raid that way ...  didn't recived the bonus from an mission for signing an agreement -don't lose much   just 2 or 3 sarris and some xp points ,but it's an lose :( ... .   lost also an  instant recall ..do something in regard of servers please ... the game blocked like almost all the time  today ..couldn't play ..so i stopped because i only   lost items  and made nerves ...All this happened sometime on 12.00 today..my time ...like you see in the print screen

L.E.  check  my report the   guy  name was  in blue and didn't work the galley trick .. off course the game stuck and others things like that when  i tried it ..i had to  use like i told you an instant recalll to recalll my galleys 

16 дек. 2017, 12:3116.12.17

As of right now - for me the game is unplayable. I also lost galley trick raids etc etc due to the response time. There are often server issues, but this is a new low in performance. It's 12.30 UTC here (I'm UK, so also 12.30 GMT) and this started yesterday around 17.00 UTC - or at least that is when I first noticed it.

To try and quantify it to some degree - it's anywhere between 5 and >60 secs between mouse click and something happening. I say >60 secs as sometimes nothing happens ... which is really annoying to find you have 'donated' res to either a BOT city or a player you were raiding !!

It's not browser dependent and all the usual stuff (cache clear, re-starts etc etc) done to no effect.

Send a carrier pigeon when it's fixed.

16 дек. 2017, 15:5216.12.17
16 дек. 2017, 15:53(отредактировано)
Not fixed  anything  till now ,, i  missed like  ten times ..attacking an phylarc  in an battle ..how it's possible ??? ..also the game has  10 seconds lag or more ...that how much time  took my resources to be counted  in my account after i collect them from city...and the list continue  ..so my advice if you don't want   losses   don't play the game till it's fixed 
Agent HelenTechnical Support
16 дек. 2017, 16:1216.12.17
Hi, if you experience any unusual game performance, like lagging or slow game, please write us via the support form "Game does not load". It would be very helpful if you could also attach HAR file (instructions how to do it here) to your message. It would help us to detect the source of the problem and efficiently inform our developers.
16 дек. 2017, 17:5716.12.17
16 дек. 2017, 18:54(отредактировано)

why to contact support ,the response will be the same after  1-2 days  and why you don't   fix  youre  game now  ..Me  for example   write something in this regard to support 7 hours  ago as an reply  to an old problem  of me ,and of course not an  response ..If  now will send to support n users  the same problem  will overflow again the support team ???  From what you saw on forum   it's an general problem and  should not be an problem to fix .  Or all users have problem with their internet conections and only youre servers are  good ?? 

L.E.. another raid   lost ,another instan recall lost on galleys the same thing  :( 
17 дек. 2017, 05:3817.12.17
17 дек. 2017, 05:45(отредактировано)

Agent Helen said:

Hi, if you experience any unusual game performance, like lagging or slow game, please write us via the support form "Game does not load". It would be very helpful if you could also attach HAR file (instructions how to do it here) to your message. It would help us to detect the source of the problem and efficiently inform our developers.

Hello Agent Helen.  I transferred my data to spreadsheets. So I deleted the messages. My mistake.  Very sorry.  I will be more careful next time.

My data shows raids were yesterday at  UTC 157AM  (Cicio76), 158AM (Frank) on Dec 16 . Reports 3min after.  Used Internet Explorer ( updated).

Yes, my friend thinks that too.  Maybe some lag issue - browser or connection.  Did system clean and performance boost after that.

Good news today-no problems for me. Thank you!!