Все Категории

Assassin Protection:  Why does 100% not mean 100%

Assassin Protection: Why does 100% not mean 100%

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
24 март 2022, 12:3224.03.22

Assassin Protection: Why does 100% not mean 100%

Firstly let me send my heartfelt good wishes to your employees in Ukraine and the hope that Russia's invasion can be stopped.  I am horrified by what the Putin thug is doing

A pet hate of mine is when a COA gangs up and gang bangs a city with hundreds and sometimes 1,000's of assassin attacks.

So I was really happy to see Mamertime Assassin Protection introduced - but why doesn't it work as advertised?

It provides no protection to your city traps and does not provide the advertised protection to your troops.

Why does Plarium make 100% not mean 100%??

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
25 март 2022, 09:1625.03.22

Hello, agesofman. Thank you for your good thoughts for Plarium's employees who live in Ukraine.As we know all are safe.                                                                                                         
Regarding your question about the 100% assassin protection, it is working only on our own units, and not on the reinforcements of our teammates into our city.  Plus, I see only your Elysian units and not if you have other units outside the Acropolis. A battle has a lot of parameters such as the new guardians for assassins, how many units can cover our  Mamertines, let's say if we have a lot of units out, we need a specific number of Mamartine's to cover them with the 100% assassins protection,  etc.                                                              
 Regarding the traps, their job is to protect our city from attacks and assassins and they are not units so the Mamartines cannot protect them.                                                                                       I advise you to submit a ticket to the support,  as it is the only ones who have the tools to check a battle, so you will have the official analysis you need.