Все Категории

account not recognized and can not submitt trouble ticket since account is listed as deleted

account not recognized and can not submitt trouble ticket since account is listed as deleted

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
26 фев. 2021, 16:5926.02.21

I was playing earlier this morning and when I went to log in a little bit ago it did not allow me.  So I restarted my computer and when my PC rebooted plarium app popped up and it said my email was not recognized.  So I figured I'd try and log in with my FB credentials and it started me a new account since I deleted sparta from FB back in Jan after the merge from FB to Plarium App was successful for some time.  I have around 6 years and lots on money invested into this account please restore my account.   i am in the top 10 all time for guardian points so  you can see i play a lot.  I have pictures "plar acc 2" it now shows 2 accounts one with a a spartan picture is the correct account.   In the picture "plarium used id" that is my user id from when we merged from FB to Plarium app.  I have pictures that i tried to post in support app, that i can send to an admin.  S2 Sparta Domination is my COA. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 фев. 2021, 17:0226.02.21

here are the photos

i

i

NancyAdmin
3 март 2021, 11:3503.03.21
Jay Shivers

here are the photos

i

i

Hello, Jay.

It's a bug and we are already working on a fix. I'm tremendously sorry that you faced this situation. Try submitting a ticket here and let me know if it worked. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated. 

4 март 2021, 15:0004.03.21

I'm in the same situation, the account appears but if you try to write to it, it also appears as a deleted user.

It has been 6 days since I wrote to support and they still have not solved the problem.

I tried to recover the account, but a new city was created from level zero and with a new ID.

They already have the old ID, but they still do not solve anything for me and do not give me new news on the subject.

It is time to fix it.

9 март 2021, 11:1309.03.21
Habana+ HBG

I'm in the same situation, the account appears but if you try to write to it, it also appears as a deleted user.

It has been 6 days since I wrote to support and they still have not solved the problem.

I tried to recover the account, but a new city was created from level zero and with a new ID.

They already have the old ID, but they still do not solve anything for me and do not give me new news on the subject.

It is time to fix it.

we still do not solve the problem.

Of course as a technical service it is not what I expected.

Since February 26, one feels like deleting the accounts, but the time invested in the game and friends slow down that desire.

One negative point.

NancyAdmin
9 март 2021, 15:2809.03.21
Habana+ HBG

we still do not solve the problem.

Of course as a technical service it is not what I expected.

Since February 26, one feels like deleting the accounts, but the time invested in the game and friends slow down that desire.

One negative point.

Fran Talion, I completely understand your concern. The thing is that the fix requires careful testing to make sure that it will work properly after the release. As soon as it's fully tested, we will release it. Meanwhile, I suggest that you submit a ticket to our technical support department here and if we need some additional information regarding this case, we will request it from you by email. Thanks in advance.  

25 март 2021, 20:1625.03.21
Nancy

Hello, Jay.

It's a bug and we are already working on a fix. I'm tremendously sorry that you faced this situation. Try submitting a ticket here and let me know if it worked. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated. 

Nancy I still can not get in to my proper account and it feels like I am getting passed around by the help desk people.

NancyAdmin
30 март 2021, 15:0730.03.21
Jay Shivers

Nancy I still can not get in to my proper account and it feels like I am getting passed around by the help desk people.

Is it still shown as deleted? Please specify your coordinates and server# and send me a fresh screenshot of an error received so that I can check the information and better assist you.