Все Категории

Missing combat reports.

Missing combat reports.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
30 дек. 2020, 00:2730.12.20

Missing combat reports.

We have several players that are not recieving any battle reports - for battles that take place in friendly cities unless we loose troops.

If they are personal allies, we get a report under diplomacy tab, but not the warfare tab, but this does not cover cities that are not personal allies, and even ones that are allied do not show us unit xp earned, pvp points earned, or other information.

We have checked the filters in the report settings tab, we have looked in general settings, we can not puzzle this out.

VIP Support has told us that the game feature is working as intended and is not a bug, but they do not answer game mechanics questions, and directed us to the forums.  They closed our tickets and marked them as solved, with a message that future questions about this will be ignored.  Incredibly unprofessional and rude.

I know this issue was brought up in the past, no answer was given to the issue and it was moved to the bug reporting section where it was ignored.

Playing a war game blind is not for us, if we can not find a solution we see no reason to continue participating in this game.

Can anyone offer insite or a solution to our problem?   It is effecting a large number of us.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
30 дек. 2020, 08:5830.12.20

just as a matter of interest what do you have the filters set at? As that would have been my first port of call

30 дек. 2020, 17:1830.12.20

Under "battle" tab report setting ... all settings are "recieve all reports" 

https://gyazo.com/6f130f9f19b589ddecc57b66d5a39cac

As i am sure you know, there are tabs to filter attack reports on your city, panthions held by your coalition, your capital, and reinforcements.  Nothing for attacks on friendly cities.

Under the main settings tab (the little gear symbol at the top of the screen to the left of the guide tab) all the settings under notifications are set to "show all notifications"

https://gyazo.com/08b16186b486643552ac9b7384e48ba3

The notification filter there for battle reports is set to "all offense, all defense, and all spy reports"

30 дек. 2020, 17:2330.12.20

We have several dozen experienced players with over 4 years expeierence in game, 2 of which are professional software programmers.  None of us can find any other report filters in the game.

There is nothing concerning this in the guides.

We have had issues with this, and have worked collectivly to find a solution for some time. We hvae asked for assistance in Forums in the past.  We have consulted with our coalitions members in skype and discord chats.

We have reported this as a bug, and were told that the game features are working as intended, and when we asked for assistance from the VIP support, we were told that they do not answer questions concerning game mechanics, and that the issues was now solved, and future questions on this topic would not be answered by support.

We believe the staff in forums do not respond to questinos of this sort, that the community manager does not even play sparta and has no ability to even understand what our issues are in regards to this.

31 дек. 2020, 04:0031.12.20

Combat reports from defended cities not your own is a common problem in the Play App for every game.

- This is a known issue that Palarium refuse to accept or admit.

- Normally i would suggest you avoid the play app, but .....

- Asking for help here will do nothing, forums have been abandoned by players, the com manager logs once a week and does not respond to most issues.  You have had 4 views of this topic in over a day.  If support will not assist a VIP member then have no real option.

This game is broken beyond repair at this point and if you watch the weekly ranks you will see most the active players have left the game already. 

31 дек. 2020, 04:0931.12.20
31 дек. 2020, 04:10(отредактировано)

This is an old issue - all i can tell you is that the following things have been attempted in the past to fix the issue with no results :

- Uninstall and re-install the app .

- Setting filters in Battle reports, and in game settings to all.

- Recalling all troops and re-sending them.

- Adding a scout to all your javs and troops sent to friend citys to monitor for attacks.

- Asking for assistance in these forums. Many have asked for help with this very issue in the past (it has been deemed a bug and forwarded to bug reports as i am sure this topic will be) where it will be ignored and forgotten 

None of these thing will help you - your best bet is to contact support again - however if they have told you they will not respond to issues their players are having i fear this is just another bug we will have to live with.

1 янв. 2021, 11:5401.01.21

it wont be ignored, however mods are fellow game players and not game admins, contacting support is the way I would go and indeed I have recently raised a ticket about this myself recently 

4 янв. 2021, 18:3604.01.21
4 янв. 2021, 18:37(отредактировано)

It has been ignored, for over 6 months

Our group attempted to contact support and our ticket was marked as "solved"  We were informed that support does not answer game mechanics questions, that future questions about this will not be answered by support, that we should take this to the forums to seek help.

This is a war game, without reports we fight blind.

Our people find out that fellow members that we have been defending were attacked when we find troops in the infirmary.  no idea who was attacked, no idea by who, no idea what we killed or what pvp points/ unit xp/ account xp was earned.

As much as i appreciate your interest morteeee, to say it will not be ignored is a lie.

Many many people are suffering from this issue, and where is the company staff/community moderator on this?

Does she even check the forums anymore?    Fellow players can not sort this issue out, we need support to do its job or the community manager who can get answers to do her job.

NancyAdmin
6 янв. 2021, 14:3606.01.21

Hi, Banshee. Is this issue topical in both Plarium Play and in a web browser? To look into it, I need to know the players' IDs, server # and check the screenshots of the settings of each of their accounts. 

8 янв. 2021, 00:1708.01.21

This issue happens in both Play app and on the browser.

I believe i have found the source of the problem, and a partial solution that has been working on all effected accounts in our group.

The battle report filters for the reinforcement tab show "all" as the selected setting,,, I believe that this is a false positive.

The filter shows "all" but is actually set for "show only reports that you loose troops" 

Many of us do not get reports from defense battles where we are reinforcing other cities unless we loose units.

If we go to the filter and manully select a lower setting, then put it back to "all reports" setting ,,, this fixes the issue until we log out.

When we log back in - the problem happens again and we get no combat reports unless we loose units ....... until we change the settings.

As long as we remember to reset the settings every time we log in - we have a solution,

Unfortunatly --- if the battle happens when we are offline, we get no report.

8 янв. 2021, 00:2308.01.21

Screen shots of the report filter settings are in a previous post in this thread.

my player id is # 12822502    glorious valley

I can provide id numbers of 22 people with the same or similar issues if needed. but the situation is exactly the same for all of us.

It is a bug we can easily repeat.   If you can get this information and screen shots past support and to who ever can use this information to make a fix, it would be appreciated.

(support have assured us that this feature is not a bug and is working as intended)