Все Категории

market place non duplication of resources issue

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
4 сент. 2023, 18:4304.09.23

Hi i have recently taken over a city from a friend in the uk glorious valley server, the market place isnt duplicating the resources that i accrue on the main screen in the top left hand corner. i have logged this with Plarium twice but have only had an automated rersponse. does anyone know how long it takes to respond and resolve these types of issues.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
5 сент. 2023, 11:2505.09.23

Hello Archon. First of all, is against Plarium's rules to share the passwords with other players,  to
gift an account, or to sell it, and maybe it might be the reason to lose the account. Maybe you have to read the ingame guide.  
    I don't know what you mean by saying <duplicate the resources>.                                      
 To get more resources from our production depends on many factors, as an ACTIVE dominion status having x level, the capital disciplines for grain consumption, boost items, levels of the statues for resources production like Hermes, Demeter Pan, Hephaestus,  Hermes and how high are their agreements, Xenia building, and as far I remember, a boost on timber and bronze production if we will finish specific agreements, and of course,  of how high level our resources buildings are, how upgraded the Academy's grain consumption is,  plus activated skills for resources productions of our Amphitheater building.                                                                                     
  So,  practically, we cannot compare our resources' production with another player's production.                                                                                                                         
  Regarding your question about how long it takes to get a response from the support, a support agent will reply to you under this automatic bot reply, in 1-5 working days, unless the autoreply asks you something to provide them, but still, you didn't. The bot autoreply to our email is the only indication that our ticket was successfully applied. 

i