Все Категории

will not download

will not download

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
2 сент. 2023, 11:3302.09.23

will not download

Did several attempts to load the game. Nothing happens. Delete it and did a reinstall. Loged in and now the game will not continue downloading. Stops at 11 or 13 % and thats all.

Honestly i am getting really tired with the technical issues the game has.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 сент. 2023, 11:0503.09.23

2nd day that the game will simply not insrtall.

Several redownloads, i log in and then try to install the game.Well the best i have seen is up to 20ish percent and then freeze. Clean cashe and redo but no results. Almost 2 days now keep trying and trying. Internet connection is fine and no other windows or apps open. Yet no happy ending.

Of cource no help so far.

Thank you plarium.

p.s. plarium instead of opening all type of in game purchase apps when/if the game starts better fix the technical isssues 1st.

KatiaModerator
3 сент. 2023, 12:2903.09.23
kik76

2nd day that the game will simply not insrtall.

Several redownloads, i log in and then try to install the game.Well the best i have seen is up to 20ish percent and then freeze. Clean cashe and redo but no results. Almost 2 days now keep trying and trying. Internet connection is fine and no other windows or apps open. Yet no happy ending.

Of cource no help so far.

Thank you plarium.

p.s. plarium instead of opening all type of in game purchase apps when/if the game starts better fix the technical isssues 1st.

Hello Archon. Sorry, but I wasn't online. Is your game ok now?

3 сент. 2023, 17:1803.09.23

No its not. What is also not ok? The fact that i missed all the tournaments including coa ones that help players like me.

Very bad support to be honest.

DariaCommunity Manager
5 сент. 2023, 15:1605.09.23
kik76

No its not. What is also not ok? The fact that i missed all the tournaments including coa ones that help players like me.

Very bad support to be honest.

I am sorry that you are experiencing such inconveniences, Archon. Can you please clarify whether you have contacted the support team with your issue? Please describe it in detail, and our agents will help you in all possible ways.