Все Категории

After 10 years, does Plarium  have a mechanism of compensating players for the losses it caused?

After 10 years, does Plarium have a mechanism of compensating players for the losses it caused?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
14 авг. 2023, 07:2314.08.23

After 10 years, does Plarium have a mechanism of compensating players for the losses it caused?

More than once, in response to my complaints, I was told: "we have no way to compensate you." But that was when I had screens to confirm my bugs-caused losses. In most cases, it is impossible to anticipate the problem and document the previous state of affairs. However, a reasonable person would expect that Plarium's employees are supposed to be able to monitor the previous development and address it. After all, the game is 10 years old (or more?).

The most painful was the case when Plaruim promised a lot of good stuff if we agreed to switch to a new platform. For that, I replaced a computer. However, I didn't receive what other players were given. That effectively threw me a year backwards, to compare to others. I reported that to this Official Forum, being convinced that the issue would be addressed. Nothing followed but emphathical posts by moderators. No developer ever came to help. Who thinks that is OK? 

The question remains: is there any mechanism to fix Plarium caused injustices? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
DariaCommunity Manager
15 авг. 2023, 14:0415.08.23

Hi, Archon! 

I am sorry to see you so disappointed, and appreciate you sharing these thoughts with us 🤗

If you are referring to the compensation related to yesterday's 99% game-loading issue, we have already taken care of it, and your gift is waiting for you in the game 🙌