Все Категории

Error in the game in the daily missions of Chronos: does not give me the prize of "750 pieces"

Error in the game in the daily missions of Chronos: does not give me the prize of "750 pieces"

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 апр. 2018, 08:1308.04.18

Hello.

There is an error in the game in the daily missions of Chronos for several weeks, you don't add me up and prevent me from picking up both the "750 pieces" in the daily mission of 5 Xerxes ' positions, likewise also, in the break mission of 5 team goods that I don't Give the "750 pieces". Nor does it give me the "XP: Guardian Impulse" award on the Daily mission of Chronos from "retiree 3 Guardians." I informed them that I had a loss of drachmas because of this, since I invested them in these missions until I realized the mistake of not adding the prizes. That is why I ask for compensation for the lost prizes, either in the drachmas invested, or in the lost prizes and I have not been added.

Without another particular and waiting for its prompt response and solution to the problem.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 апр. 2018, 18:3908.04.18
8 апр. 2018, 18:51(отредактировано)
I just came here to report this same bug.  If I apply Chronos Favour now to complete quests, I do not receive any of the items. This was not the case before. Not exactly sure when this started happening, but I tested it again today and I did not receive the booster for retiring three guardians. It has most definitely been happening for at least a week, maybe two, because I should have a few of these by now. This has been a waste of many of my drachmas and I'm obviously not too happy. :( 
Agent PavelTechnical Support
9 апр. 2018, 07:3209.04.18

Hello, Archons!

This is not a bug. If you complete a quest with a Chronos' Favor Item, the rewards won't be issued. This feature has been changed in the recent game update. Here you can learn more about the update

10 апр. 2018, 01:5210.04.18
10 апр. 2018, 01:53(отредактировано)
Okay thanks, good to know. Won't ever be using chronos favor again. lol