Все Категории

Annoying Minor glitches

Annoying Minor glitches

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
4 апр. 2018, 16:2504.04.18

Annoying Minor glitches

Two in particular..one has been around for ages, but figured I'd mention it anyway.

1. (old and persistent glitch): when clicking a resource bubbles above a Lumbardyard/Forges, inevitably..one of the other resource bubbles will disappear, and the only way to bring it back is to refresh your browser.

2. When completing an emporia based daily personal event (example: hold a farm for 90min or defeat rivals at emporia), and you go to accept the reward, the screen locks up on the accept reward popup, and the only way out is to refresh your browser.

Not show stoppers by any means, they just get annoying.

Thanks,

Mith 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent HelenTechnical Support
5 апр. 2018, 13:0005.04.18
Hello, please perform the Standard Loading Troubleshoot and let us know if it helped to resolve the problem.
5 апр. 2018, 17:1205.04.18

Hi Helen,

Thank you for the response, but to be honest, that was kind of a boiler plate response.  These glitches have been consistent over multiple loads, multiple browser cache clearings, and many many months, they even occur across different browsers.

NOTE: I should have stated this earlier:  Item #2 above, regarding completion of emporia based personal events, only occurs in the Chrome browser.  It seem to work fine in IE/Edge.

Anyway, like I said, they are not critical, just minor annoyances.

Regards,

Mith

Agent HelenTechnical Support
6 апр. 2018, 13:0706.04.18

Sure, I understand your concerns. When we encounter singular complaints about slow performance and can't repeat it on our side, the first thing we have to do it to make sure the issue is not browser-cache related. That is why we ask to do some basic troubleshooting steps as there are so many reasons why the game may be slow apart from the performance of our servers. 

We are always ready to check the problems and report them if necessary. If the issue persists after the basic troubleshoot, can you please record a .HAR file of the part when the game starts lagging according to these instructions and send it to support? We will carefully check it and will try to identify what can be causing it.