20 Additional Raids did not activate

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
1 апр. 2018, 15:3201.04.18

20 Additional Raids did not activate

Platform: Facebook.com

Server: The Thracian Frontier

Feature: 20 Additional Raids did not activate, even though it is showing as active under Global Events.

When the additional raids Event began I was on zero raids. Since then it has only incremented by the usual 1 raid every 2.5 hours. Raid count is still showing as available raids being out of 10. Is this a bug relating to the fact that I was on zero raids when the event began?

And out of interest, do you not think it unnecessary to use reCAPTCHA as you do. It's all very well making us prove we are not robots to enter our Bug Report, but unless you think we have become cyborgs in the process of inputting our report, it is surely overkill to make us pass this test again to allow us to submit?!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent PavelTechnical Support
2 апр. 2018, 08:4102.04.18

Pinocchiotheliar said:

Platform: Facebook.com

Server: The Thracian Frontier

Feature: 20 Additional Raids did not activate, even though it is showing as active under Global Events.

When the additional raids Event began I was on zero raids. Since then it has only incremented by the usual 1 raid every 2.5 hours. Raid count is still showing as available raids being out of 10. Is this a bug relating to the fact that I was on zero raids when the event began?

And out of interest, do you not think it unnecessary to use reCAPTCHA as you do. It's all very well making us prove we are not robots to enter our Bug Report, but unless you think we have become cyborgs in the process of inputting our report, it is surely overkill to make us pass this test again to allow us to submit?!

Hello, Archon!

When the event starts, the raid attempts will start restoring. You don't receive +20 raids immediately. However, if you don't use them for a while, you will have 30 raid attempts in total. 

As for the captcha. DRAG-THESEUS is right, this feature has been implemented to minimize spam posts from the bots. 

2 апр. 2018, 11:1102.04.18

I know the way that the additional raid mechanics work as far as not receiving them immediately goes, and I know that you do not receive them immediately.

What I am saying is that I did not receive them nor have I received them over the course of the Global Event. My raids have continued to increment by 1 every 2.5 hours, as per normal gameplay. So please explain to me how it is possible for me to have received the additional raids. I repeat my original statement, I have not received the additional raids. I know this because I am aware of my cumulative raid resources and my standing in the weekly rankings, and so I can see clearly that my cumulative resources raided fell away over the weekend when I completed every raid available.
3 апр. 2018, 11:0703.04.18

Pinocchiotheliar said:

I know the way that the additional raid mechanics work as far as not receiving them immediately goes, and I know that you do not receive them immediately.

What I am saying is that I did not receive them nor have I received them over the course of the Global Event. My raids have continued to increment by 1 every 2.5 hours, as per normal gameplay. So please explain to me how it is possible for me to have received the additional raids. I repeat my original statement, I have not received the additional raids. I know this because I am aware of my cumulative raid resources and my standing in the weekly rankings, and so I can see clearly that my cumulative resources raided fell away over the weekend when I completed every raid available.

I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

3 апр. 2018, 13:5203.04.18
Thanks - I've replied with info requested.
8 апр. 2018, 16:0008.04.18
It is now 1 week since I reported this problem, and 5 days since I supplied the requested information. I have not even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement since then, let alone an answer. I'd be grateful if someone could let me know what is happening.
9 апр. 2018, 08:5409.04.18
Pinocchiotheliar said:

It is now 1 week since I reported this problem, and 5 days since I supplied the requested information. I have not even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement since then, let alone an answer. I'd be grateful if someone could let me know what is happening.
Dear Archon! Your case is under investigation. We will get back to you as soon as we have the results. We will inform you with a post in this thread.
9 апр. 2018, 10:4409.04.18

Pinocchiotheliar said:

I have clarified this case. Additional raid attempts are added immediately when the event is launched on the game server. The event was launched at 00:00 UTC on April, 1. Until this time you had 0 available raid attempts since all of them were used on the day before. At 00:00 UTC you received 20 Raid attempts and all of them were successfully used. According to our data, you sent 428 Raids on April, 1. The first 20 Raids brought you resources. The rest were empty. The bug has not been confirmed.

9 апр. 2018, 14:4409.04.18

Please recheck your data as this response is patently untrue.

Fortunately I am a little OCD with regards to raids and ensuring I do not raid the same city twice within a week. Hence I keep a weekly log. I did not receive 20 Raid attempts and I certainly did not have 20 Raids that brought me resources on April 1. Each of my raids are usually 100k raids and I always ensure that I send non-resource raids when I have no available raids. I also check when the next raid is scheduled before sending a raid. As I stated previously, the raid increment was only the usual 1 raid every 2.5 hours, and not the increased rate normally applicable during these promotions. Nor was there a block of 20 awarded at the start. I was aware that the Additional Raids were meant to be available and was awaiting the start. When it was not awarded I checked continuously and the additional raids never materialised.

I respectfully suggest that you re-check your information as it is incorrect. I DID NOT receive resources from the first 20 raids, merely from 10 as normal. I suggest that you check cumulative resources at 00:00 UTC on April 1 and 00:00 UTC on April 2. I suspect that you will find that my total has increased by circa 1000000 resources (+/-100k). This would confirm my assertion of a normal day'sraiding.
9 апр. 2018, 15:1309.04.18

Some further information which means that the information passed to you is inaccurate.

I have now found the time stamps from some of the raids I sent on that day. This also suggests your data is incorrect. My 2nd, 4th and 5th resource raids that day were at 12:04, 12:59 and 18:03.. My final 5 were spaced over the evening. As I have said, they were being awarded at the normal rate, so it was impossible for my first 20 raids to have earned resources as you stated previously. It would also have meant that I sent another 408 raids after my 20th resource raid of the day. Again, as I was only being given 1 raid every 2.5 hours, this would have meant I sent an improbable number of raids in a short period of time. In fact my non-resource raids were sent at intervals between resource raids, and I was always given the warning that I was out of raids and would not be due another for 2.5 hours (decreasing towards that time obviously). So I can state categorically that your earlier statement that my first 20 raids resulted in resources being collected is not just factually incorrect, it is an impossibility.
10 апр. 2018, 08:2210.04.18

Pinocchiotheliar said:

Some further information which means that the information passed to you is inaccurate.

I have now found the time stamps from some of the raids I sent on that day. This also suggests your data is incorrect. My 2nd, 4th and 5th resource raids that day were at 12:04, 12:59 and 18:03.. My final 5 were spaced over the evening. As I have said, they were being awarded at the normal rate, so it was impossible for my first 20 raids to have earned resources as you stated previously. It would also have meant that I sent another 408 raids after my 20th resource raid of the day. Again, as I was only being given 1 raid every 2.5 hours, this would have meant I sent an improbable number of raids in a short period of time. In fact my non-resource raids were sent at intervals between resource raids, and I was always given the warning that I was out of raids and would not be due another for 2.5 hours (decreasing towards that time obviously). So I can state categorically that your earlier statement that my first 20 raids resulted in resources being collected is not just factually incorrect, it is an impossibility.

Dear Archon. The provided data is correct since it has been taken from the server logs. 

Please note that you had 0 available raids at 23:59 UTC on March, 31. And 20 bonus raid attempts were added immediately at 00:00 UTC. These raids have not brought you 100k resources each. But the raids sent before 00:00 UTC were totally empty. 

Also, we handle bug reports in this thread. The investigation results confirm the feature is bug-free. Please check your battle reports and send the number of raids you are able to track. I guess the situation can be confusing due to the numerous sent raids.